I got me some...

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
Aragonite. :D

Just a small piece after someone started a thread on gemstones a while back. I got it for it's self-discipline properties, since that's something I'm really struggling with right now. It's also said to relieve anger and stress, and give support, which again, is beneficial to me. It's a small piece, fits nicely in my bag. It's my first crystal, and I will admit I'm still a tad skeptical. But nothing ventured and all that.

In these definitions, you'll see the word "chakra". Chakras are the energy centers of the body. They are vortexes that bring energy to and from the body. There are hundreds of charkras throughout the body but here we focus on the 7 major ones. These are very brief descriptions. We carry books that have more detailed information on chakras.
CHAKRAS

#1. At base of the spine.
Color is red. It's about physical vitality, grounding, fight-or-flight responses.
#2. In the pelvic region.
Color is orange. It's about sexuality and creativity.
#3. Around the naval area.
Color is yellow. It's about personal will, personal power. We store stress, anger and fear in this area. (Just look at how many antacids are in use). It also governs the digestive organs, liver, kidneys, adrenal glands, pancreas, spleen.
#4. At the heart.
Color is green or pink. It's all about love. Unconditional love for self and others. A very important chakra to have open and balanced.
#5. At the throat.
Color is sky blue. It's all about communication. Speaking your truths and true feelings.
#6. At the forhead.
Color is indigo blue. It's all about intuition. Inner knowledge. Inner truths.
#7. At the top of the head, the crown.
Color is purple, or violet. It's all bout spirituality. Opening to universal energy and knowledge.

I have various crystals for diff things and use them often. I use my Chiastolite for Rheumatism, Howlite for calming, Fluorite for a variety of things from colds to having beside computer to absorb elecro-magnetism and my Amethyst necklace for protection, and also use Lapis Lazuli for pain and other things.
I do have others but those are the main ones I seem to be drawn too and I have my Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz too.
I hope you find it helps you and remember to cleanse it and charge it.

i have a rose quartz next to my bed :)

I have various crystals for diff things and use them often. I use my Chiastolite for Rheumatism, Howlite for calming, Fluorite for a variety of things from colds to having beside computer to absorb elecro-magnetism and my Amethyst necklace for protection, and also use Lapis Lazuli for pain and other things.
I do have others but those are the main ones I seem to be drawn too and I have my Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz too.
I hope you find it helps you and remember to cleanse it and charge it.

Back