I got my FIRST charm :D xxx

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
YAY!!!!!

I lost my first stone yesterday which really made me happy :D Tonight when i got home Andreas came in the living room with a Pandora bag and i got all excited!!! Inside the bag was a card, i opened it and on the front in huge letters was written YAY CONGRATULATIONS and the picture of a little girl on a throne lol :D Inside he had wrote ''Well done hunni on losing your first stone i knew you could do it, you doing amazing love you so much''

I nearly sobbed reading it. Also inside the bag was a pandora box and when i opened it there was a little angle charm inside and he left a little note saying ''because your my angel and your doing so well'' Its so lovely!!! I LOVE IT!! i cant stop smiling. How lovely is my OH hehehe!! I am wearing it right now i cant stop looking at it feeling really chuffed that i have lost my first stone :D yay!! <3 xxx

Awww what a lovely hubby! Such a kind and motivational thought :D

You should be very proud of yourself on your first stone sweet, well done !!! :hug99:

Here's to getting in those teens :) I know you can do it girl !
Hugs x x x

Ahh how sweet! OH means other half x

Oh okies haha just i was puttin OH and when emma said hubby i was like ohh he aint my hubby lol and i thought OH might mean hubby lol. xxx

Yay well done on your 1st stone, thats fab :love047:

As much as I am really happy for you, I am soooo jealous!
Why can't I find a man as sweet as yours?? xx

lol tasha i met him on the internet 3years ago lol it was 16months of chattin online before we even met up. i dunno how i bloody found him myself lol. I will take a pic tonight and upload at work 2morrow :) xxx

awww how wonderful is he --- well done on losing your first stone --- here's to your next xx

AAaw that is so sweet and congrats on the weightloss! I think this is a really motivational idea to do, getting a nice reward like that ^^ I just told my hubbie about this thread... hopefully he'll get the hint.

awwwww he sounds brillant congrats on first stone wont be long before you get another charm what a lovely idea

Ha, ha Tasha - when you tell us about an angel charm us nosey bunch demand a look.
Andreas is fabulous for being so thoughtful and you have really earnt your first Pandora charm - that first week had some hungry momments, I remember.

Now, I need to ask something, what does P mean when its put after a word? x

Well done, and what a lovely thing to have happen. You must be grinning like a cheshire cat.

Congrats on the loss girlie!! And you lucky duck with such a lovely man spurring you on, what a dote :D

Aw Tasha that is so nice!!!!! What a lucky girl you are xxxx :D

Back