I got Slimmer of the Year!

TeresaTT

Yesterday I got awarded Slimmer of the Year which was a real surprise. We hadn't had any nominations or voting but my consultant just awarded it and I had to suddenly give a speech about why I started Slimming World and what the benefits to me were. I'm very passionate about SW so I easily talked for quite a while.

I miss very few WI's but this week I was on a training course and couldn't go to my usual lunchtime group so I went in the evening. However, my consultant had forgotten that I had told her this last week and I got a call from her at lunchtime asking me if I was alright as she'd got everything ready for the presentation. I wasn't sure what she meant, so it was a surprise at the evening group to be presented the award together with the Slimmer of the Year from that group.

I'm really chuffed to get SOTY although my WI group has had a high turnover of people and so I seem to have managed it with only a loss of just under three stone. However, I'm still proud that I have achieved my loss and after a year of SW I'm still as passionate about it as when I started. I'm in no way bored with it and I'm still excited about all the new recipes I have yet to try. SW has really changed my life.

Well done hun! That's fantastic! What an inspiration you are xxx

Well done Teresa. What a fabulous feeling and it's much deserved, your dedication to SW shows!

Well done! You're such an inspiration. Congratualtions! :party0019:

Well done!! You must be feeling fantastic! xx

Thanks, everyone. I feel so great and fantastic. I've still got a bit more weight to lose, but I'm already in much smaller clothes and actually like what I see in the mirror. Clothes shopping isn't so horrendous any more and when I get to target my husband has said that I can buy a whole new wardrobe.

A big contribution to my success is the support that I get from everyone here on the forums. So thanks again everyone.

Congratulations and well done:flowers::flowers::flowers::happy096:

Well done! It's a great achievement!!! You're right to feel proud.

Back