I got the job!!

Delli

Talks too much
woohoo!! i got a social work job in family and childcare services in a town bout 40mins drive away, and its a permanent position! :D:D
im well chuffed as u can imagine. its not often that a student social worker gets offered a permanent position after their first interview! just need to wait and find out what degree classification i get, will find out next thursday. please lord let me have passed!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done babes and will keep my fingers crossed for your results xxxxx

Congratulations and well done Delli:party0011::party0011::party0011::vibes:

Fantastic news!!!:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

WOW!!!

Well done! What a brilliant achievement! I wish you every success in your new position, and when you get your results.

I remember the wait for classification oh too well.

woohoo!! i got a social work job in family and childcare services in a town bout 40mins drive away, and its a permanent position! :D:D
im well chuffed as u can imagine. its not often that a student social worker gets offered a permanent position after their first interview! just need to wait and find out what degree classification i get, will find out next thursday. please lord let me have passed!!!!!

Congratulations honey! xxxxxx :)

Congratulations - wonderful result!

well done and congrats. theres no stopping you now deli

Just seen this - well done clever lady!!!!

So now who's guilty of not texting :)

Well done chick, knew you would get it. You're a star. Love you xx

Back