i guess there will be loooaadddsss of new faces over the next few weeks..

lissyp

so here is another.. a friend of mine ( sarah) who is a member here pointed me this way.. so thought i would say hi.. ive been doing slimming world for 9 weeks ( break for xmas) but thinking of doing something else from 1st of jan.. 1st of jan will be a liquid fast ( to de bung myself... feel all bloated and gross) ive got 4 stone to loose. im going to the gym 2-3 times a week.. have 2 kids.. 6 and 1 (who's birthday is tmro :birthday::bday:) gained 4 stone during and after the last preggo.. and have 0 motivation.. so really need to kick myself up the backside and get it shifted...

so hi :D im lisa :D and im a chocoholic..

hi lisa..BIG warm welcome..i am new too and a chocoholic! trying hard tho now having skinny hot choc drinks...oh and barring the kids from glutsing in front of me!!!

Hi and welcome, you will find minimins so helpful and supportive, Julie x

:welcome:

so hi :D im lisa :D and im a chocoholic..

.....but have you had any chocolate today ???!!!! lol

just kiddin !

WELCOME aboard - and good luck with your journey - sounds like you have it well sussed :)

Debz xx

Welcome to the forum and wishing ya loads of success in whatever plan ya decide to stick with. All the best and good luck

.....but have you had any chocolate today ???!!!! lol

just kiddin !

WELCOME aboard - and good luck with your journey - sounds like you have it well sussed :)

Debz xx

Hi debz, I just happened to notice your link on the bottom and was wondering where is the nearest cd meeting in northern ireland? My friend wants to start on it but she lives in dungannon, co tyrone but she is having trouble finding anyone over there who can do it. Hope ya dont mind me asking ya!!

Hi Lisa, welcome to minimins, hope you solve your chocoholicism ;)

Back