I had 4 shakes today :(

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Wisney, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Hey guys. I had 4 shakes again today :( I had 4 on Monday, 3 yesterday and then today I really felt hungry (first time so far) and I was like 'Ok, I need a 4th one'. I feel better that I had, but I feel like it's bad to do this, cos other people seem to do fine on just the 3. I had coffee in each of my shakes yesterday, I'm wondering if that was the key to being satisfied with just the three. I dunno. I just feel a bit crap about it, especially cos I don't want this to become a habit as I will run out of shakes too quick!

Good news tho:

I've dropped TEN POUNDS since Monday, can you BELIEVE that?! I know it's all water, cos I have been peeing like a race horse since starting this diet, but I'm still very proud of myself, I can feel the difference already. It is very motivating :)

I dunno, does anyone else find that they need that extra shake sometimes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Divster used to have 4 shakes a lot of the time. If it works for you then dont worry, I just wouldnt want to do it too often. Once you get past this first week though youll probably find you dont need it at all

4. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Ok, that's a big relief. I am hoping that by the end of this week I've gone into ketosis and I don't feel hungry at all.

5. keelyjrs

keelyjrs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Yes yes yes lol read my post "I can't do this" and my diary and you will see you are not on your own honey. I think a 4th pack is much better than having something that will prevent ketosis, and it need not be forever like starlight says, we probably will find we won't need to have a 4th for long, just gotta let our bodies get used to this way of fuelling up x

6. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    I have 4 packs sometimes........ I feel like I need an extra one when I've been really active and I def think its better than eating something :)

7. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one, lolll. I can't make it a habit cos I do not want to like leave myself too short by the end of the month. I guess you're right, it is better than eating something that could 1) take u out of ketosis, 2) possibly lead you to munching lots of other things.

I'm gonna check out your diary keelyjrs :)

8. notsoskinnymarge

notsoskinnymarge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(9.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you are having you shakes in coffee, have you thought about splitting them into 2 ?
    I split most of my packs, as I prefer to have smaller quantities more often :)
    Marge
    :)

9. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    In the exante program you're allowed 3-4 shakes anyway so you are still sticking to TS 100%. I wouldn't worry about it, if you need a 4th shake have it. I would hardly say having 800 kcal in a day is 'overdoing it' :D

10. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    @notsoskinnymarge, I only have like a tiny bit of coffee, like half a teaspoon, it's not enough to split it really. Plus I would just end up having the second half within the next half an hour anyway, I know what I'm like, lolll

@Rebirth_Lozza, I guess you're right, 800 calories is still 400 calories below what you would have for SlimFast, so I'm still in a big calorie deficit I guess. I'm gonna try and stick to 3 today tho :)

11. Divster

Divster Banned

Well done on your 10lbs!!!! :D

Yes I do 4 packs and compared to my 3 packs a day week, there was no difference in weight loss! Plus its cheap enough to do it with! :D

When I say cheap, I mean cheap in price, not quality! ;)

12. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Haha, I'm unemployed at the moment, so it really isn't that cheap for me! It's good that your weight loss was the same, that makes me feel defo ok about it, lol

13. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    I am sooo tempted to have a 4th today. I am on day 2, but realllly struggling - i feel so so so hungry. Drinking my water, but it's doing nothing except making me need the loo more!

14. reductoraptor

reductoraptor Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Your ultimate goal re. your bikini line made me do an actual LOL. I know exactly how you feel.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.