I had a baaad weekend!!

Kezza83

Well this is the first time ive written in here as I need some support, Ive just completed my 3rd week. I was doing sooooo well up until yesterday. My mum has come over to visit me from South Africa and my sister and I took her out as she wanted to go to the local italian. It is our favourite restaurant and as good as Ive been for the the last 3 weeks. I just couldnt resist the great food there!! I feel horrible and dissapointed in myself as I really dont want to mess things up and to think that I have set myself back now really frustrates me. It was really tough this last week.

Ive been reading the stories on here and everyone is so supportive. All my friends and family know that I am doing this but are really unsupportive as they feel it is unhealthy and dont understand why I would do it. But I just want to feel good again like I did when I was slimmer. I am really hard on myself and am just hoping that this does not spell the end for me. I think I just need to go forward and carry on tomorrow with no more cheating. I havent completely screwed up! Have I?? :cry:

Kezza you haven't 'screwed up'!

I went on the wagon one day at the begining of last week and went back on the shakes the next day. It's important after a blip to raise your head up and start again. This has to be one of the hardest diets but it's the most worthwhile. Stick at it and you will achieve your goals.

ive done it love a few times, but its picking with me this week, just hold you head high and start again

you have only screwed up if you let yourself screw up!

like 2 sizes and Nat have said - get back on track with your head high. you may have lost the ketones, depending what you had - but they will come back again, also try ringing lipotrim 0800 number or your pharm for advice, they may have some great support available.

This weekend coming I have my 'hen day out' in the midlands with old friends, so I asked pharm what to do, and she has advised chicken salad for me meal out, so if you know there is a hard bit coming up with visitors etc... ask for advice of what is sensible to do, lipotrim or not, we all have a life and that doesn't stop when the diet starts.

now, dont beat yourself up, get back on track, and look in your agenda for any up coming events that may prove hard to manage and plan for them. :)

good luck

Well this is the first time ive written in here as I need some support, Ive just completed my 3rd week. I was doing sooooo well up until yesterday. My mum has come over to visit me from South Africa and my sister and I took her out as she wanted to go to the local italian. It is our favourite restaurant and as good as Ive been for the the last 3 weeks. I just couldnt resist the great food there!! I feel horrible and dissapointed in myself as I really dont want to mess things up and to think that I have set myself back now really frustrates me. It was really tough this last week.

Ive been reading the stories on here and everyone is so supportive. All my friends and family know that I am doing this but are really unsupportive as they feel it is unhealthy and dont understand why I would do it. But I just want to feel good again like I did when I was slimmer. I am really hard on myself and am just hoping that this does not spell the end for me. I think I just need to go forward and carry on tomorrow with no more cheating. I havent completely screwed up! Have I?? :cry:

Please dont give up,its one slip that's all and yes you will have to get back into ketosis but its not the end of the world.x
This will only spell the end if you let it,pick yourself back up and get straight back on your shakes and you will be fine
I am sorry you are not getting the support you need from family/friends,i have always had the support from mine and in particular a group of 5 friends who have now become known as my fab 5 lol
I would not be where i am today if it wasn't for my dad,hubby and my fab 5,we have a girly day planned for when i am finished on this where i am taking them all out for the day to do candle making etc so say thank you for being my rocks
Try talking to them and explaining how you feel and make them realise that you really do need their support for this journey.I hope they begin to support you fully whether they agree with it or not.xx
Keep coming on here too as there are some amazingly inspirational people on here.good luck and just remember it can be done.xx

you haven't screwed up at all. let me say first that you don't have too much to lose to get to your goal weight anyway, realistically speaking. and having a high calorie meal or whatever won't sabotagge the whole diet. trust what i'm saying here, because i've had the same experiences- and it's NEVER worth getting upset about. good luck with the weight loss and be nicer to yourself :)

Hey Kezza, what's done is done. Don't beat yourself up, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on track. You know you can do this diet as you've already done 3 weeks 1 blip isn't going to spoil everything.

Wow, thankyou all so much. That is just the inspiration I needed to get back on it. All good today!! going to keep on going :) Its definately great to have people who are doing it. I felt all alone for a bit there.

Back