i had a blow out last night :-)

j4ckos mate

i cant believe it,
crisps bread, brandy and coke,

not put anything on this morning, i wasnt going to get on the scales as well, im glad i did now, i can get back on track.

i did the same tia maria and chocolate.
back on track today but not brave enough to get on the scales.

Its takes a few days before anything will show on your scales, I'm afraid, so weighing yourself this morning wouldnt make much difference.

All you can do is damage limitation, and get back on track, maybe do a few extra bits of exercise, to make up for it. Dont beat yourself up though hunny, we all do it!

I did the same last night whilst watching Cocktail. I had some goodies in them house for when I have some friends over next week and opened the massive bag of cheese doritos and started on them as well as about 4 two finger kit kats. Back on it today though. It happens to all of us. If I have it in the house I resist so long then I cant handle it and eat it. Should of gone shopping the morning of the dinner that way I dont have it in the house!! x

The important words there are 'back on track'. Everyone either gives in to temptation or treats themselves occasionally on the plan - it's called normal healthy eating, but as long as you return to the plan as soon as possible, then it's all good :)

Back