I had a dream about food!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
This is taking over my life!

I woke up this morning thinkin I had lapsed... I was actually convinced and felt really bad but I know for sure that I haven't!!! I don't know what I dreamt I had eaten, but I had.... Oh that was weird :rolleyes:

I've done the same! I've dreamt I was given a lovely white crusty roll filled with ham and mayo, I bit into it then spat it out! Weird!

lol I dreamt I had cheated too a few weeks back! But it was bizzare in the dream I went to a takeaway that claimed they made food for people on lighter life so it was allowed. But when I had bought a 'lighter life safe' kebab the person then laughed and said they were lying and I had ruined my diet. Woke up thinking was really glad that was a dream

Haha I had the same kind of dream, I woke up distraught thinking I had eaten something. Funny how our minds work.

I've had those dreams too - I can't get over how real they are, I honestly believe each time I have one that I have eaten ..... the mind's a scary thing!

I must think myself lucky then as I havnt dreamt about food.

Dreamt about sex though:D

:sign0151: its all I can do is dream. Then I wake up before the good bit :D:D

Yeah I have that problem also.

Just think of all those calories you burn - enough for at least 3 packs:D

I only had the dreams for the first 2 weeks. Luckily they are gone now. They were very real though!

Back