I had a great holiday BUT.....

miss piggy

i didn't have one single shake while i was away. I had grand plans and took a bag of shakes & my shaker with me to Turkey but every meal i found myself going to the restaurant with the family. I ate pretty well, low carb with the occassional dessert, not too many drinks and lots of water.

The good news was that i have only put on about 2 or 3lbs of the 12lbs i lost before i went. I was scared that i would put all the weight back on. Bad news is that it is sooo much harder to get back into LT again.

I have been home for 6 days eating .... but i am back on LT tomorrow. I was only on LT for 10 days before my holiday and i am away again in another 12 days.... very irregular but i just felt so good after the first 10 days, i know it is worth it.

Since i have been back on food though my choices have been much healthier. I have been craving fruit which is a nice change.

I really want to get below 90kg! It has been 8yrs since i was. I was 93kgs this morning. Next goal will be 85kgs - it has been 13yrs since i was that light.

Here's to motivational, fast moving weight loss. Thank goodness for speedy results! :p

You will not be the first who had good intentions and then brought packs back. I carried 12 tetras on the plane to Dublin and brought back all of them.

The holiday is now over and you can get back on track

Irene xx

Fair play to you for getting back on the LipoTrain. At least you have already learnt something from LT and made very healthly (mostly) decisions while you were away.

Good luck.

x

Back