Step 1 Sole Source + I had a piece of cake :(

mummysims

So everyone came over tonight and I picked at a couple of crisps and had a small slice of the birthday cake I made for my husband !

Feeling very guilty as its the first time I have cheated in four weeks !

Hope I haven't caused too much damage , back on track tomorrow .

I wrote you a giant post last week, and now I see its not there! I think you did really well for being a birthday! well done! getting back on the next day is the way to go.
Hopfully it never added too much wight. But at least if you don't loose or put on a bit you will know why.

Fingers crossed it worked out for you.

Oh didnt see it ?

I actually weighed myself this morning and I have actually lost a stone now so I'm thrilled !

How r u getting on ?

I think my pc had issues, so meny posts I know I wrote out gone missing. WOOO that is awesome :) well done. So the cake did not ruin things! wooo. Well today I ate too much chicken and lettus leaves. So lets hope I'm ok as well. Did you not find the eating made you want to eat more. I just feel like I want to eat all the things.

I go through different stages really, sometimes I crave more food so I'll have a bit ( cucumber or cottage cheese ) just to take that hunger away, other times I'm fine.

I'm not going to spend months on this diet being unhappy cos I'm struggling cos then I'll put it all back on when I can eat again, so I'm being as good as I can with being fanatical !
Going to center parcs for weekend soon and not going to stress about it but then. Won't go berserk either.
Personally I think it's all physiological, we want food because we can't have it not because we need it !

Back