I had Hypnosis for weight loss and I love it!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lets hope, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    Well after a very shaky start I decided to try hypnosis and I am absolutely loving the results. I feel absolutely fantastic and so so so sure this time my weight will go.
    It is only the first few days but I have never had such a positive outlook it is great. Yeeeehaaa:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Really, ounds unusal, are there foods etc you cant eatnow duie to your hynosis? what exactly happened? im intrigued!

4. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    I'm glad you have found something that works for you :) Do you have to have more sessions or is it a one off thing?

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Fab - tell us more.

I had hypnosis one but I couldn't relax, the guy was there giving it "your eyelids are getting heavy, you are so relaxed" and all I could think was "he could be doing anything right now, he could be looking in my handbag, he could have taken his pants off."

Fair to say, I didn't have good results.

Starlight likes this.
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hahahaha!!! That is so funny....now I'll be thinking exactly that same if I ever have it done, so thanks for that! Lol!!!

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Oops. Sorry. Buy a hypnosis cd or dvd instead?

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I never believed in hypnosis before - actually, that's not true, I didn't not believe I was just unsure, if that makes sense - anyway, I went to a party a while ago and they had a hypnotist there. It was absolutely amazing! He had people I knew, friends and family, doing all sorts of stupid things - it was brilliant! What swung it, was that one of them went up there insisting that it was all rubbish and was determined to prove to everyone how made up it all is (there's always one, haha) and she was totally under!...in fact, she was one of the two that went under the most!!!! Anyway...he was doing one to one's at the end of the party and I will forever kick myself for not seeing him. I asked him at the bar if he could hypnotise me into being more confident and he said yes and to see him at the end....but I got so drunk I completely forgot about it - HOW ANNOYING!!! If only I'd been sober, I would DEFINITELY have asked him to hypnotise me into stick to my ruddy diet!...and to love exercising, heehee.

I'm so interested to see if this makes a real difference to you - keep us posted! Good luck! ;)

9. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Ive downloaded an hypnosis cd onto my ipod, will start listening to it every night from tonight, will be interested to see how it works or how long I actually listening to it!

10. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

ooo - tell me how you get on, lydia! i've been tempted to do that myself.

11. xowee-shortieox

xowee-shortieox Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    105kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.39%)
    Diet:
    Not Following One
    I'd like to know aswell, Did it make u stop eating junk food.. etc?!

12. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey how cool is that - I've always thought that I wouldn't get put under as I'd get the giggles!!

Hope it works!!

CJ
    xxx

13. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    Well what happened is this... Well she did do the "oh you will feel totally relaxed" when I thought I was going to laugh then all of a sudden I felt completely weightless, it was so surreal a really enjoyable feeling. Since the hypnosis I am just not as uptight thinking about food all the time I havn't weighed myself once, and I remember her telling me I would only weigh once a week. I have been getting up each morning and going straight onto the treadmill a FIRST believe me. The real funny thing about it all is that I am actually enjoying it I feel more confident I am not snacking at all and I am planning my meals and for the first time ever I have had my first weekend where food didn't take over. I will weigh on Friday and update you all.

14. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I listen to paul wots his names CD and do find that I have better food days when I do but the results dont last long a day or so but still better than nothing .
    PMSL at the he might of taken his trousers of I will now never be able to go to a hypnotis tthe vission of him in his underwear :D

15. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Wow, sounds good - I have a lot of belief in hypnotherapy. Do you have to keep going back or is the one session meant to be enough?

16. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    One session, then you must listen to the cd they give you
    daily for the first month then as and when you feel that you need that extra support.

17. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well I listened to it last night, can't remember much cos I fell asleep LOL!!! but spookily I did wake up just as it finished! I do remember something about thinking like a thin person but thats about it, I assuming falling asleep is OK??? I downloaded it from hypnosisdirect.com

18. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Lets hope, how much did the session cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

19. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    I paid £80 for the session alot I know but I definately feel it was worth it I am having another great day.
    It is ok to fall asleep wile listening to the cd, apparently your sub concious mind absorbs the information you are listening to.
    I keep smiling to myself when I remember I am not obsessing about food!!!!!! It's great

20. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Sounds like an absolutely lovely frame of mind to be in :)

21. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    Well I have continued to have a great week. I will weigh in tomorrow see how I got on. I'm hoping it will be good but if it's not I know I ate alot healthier this week and eventually I will see a difference.
    Hope you are all having a good week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.