I had Hypnosis for weight loss and I love it!!!!

lets hope

Well after a very shaky start I decided to try hypnosis and I am absolutely loving the results. I feel absolutely fantastic and so so so sure this time my weight will go.
It is only the first few days but I have never had such a positive outlook it is great. Yeeeehaaa:D:D:D:D:D:D

Really, ounds unusal, are there foods etc you cant eatnow duie to your hynosis? what exactly happened? im intrigued!

Fab - tell us more.

I had hypnosis one but I couldn't relax, the guy was there giving it "your eyelids are getting heavy, you are so relaxed" and all I could think was "he could be doing anything right now, he could be looking in my handbag, he could have taken his pants off."

Fair to say, I didn't have good results.

Ive downloaded an hypnosis cd onto my ipod, will start listening to it every night from tonight, will be interested to see how it works or how long I actually listening to it!

Hey how cool is that - I've always thought that I wouldn't get put under as I'd get the giggles!!

Hope it works!!

CJ
xxx

Well what happened is this... Well she did do the "oh you will feel totally relaxed" when I thought I was going to laugh then all of a sudden I felt completely weightless, it was so surreal a really enjoyable feeling. Since the hypnosis I am just not as uptight thinking about food all the time I havn't weighed myself once, and I remember her telling me I would only weigh once a week. I have been getting up each morning and going straight onto the treadmill a FIRST believe me. The real funny thing about it all is that I am actually enjoying it I feel more confident I am not snacking at all and I am planning my meals and for the first time ever I have had my first weekend where food didn't take over. I will weigh on Friday and update you all.

I listen to paul wots his names CD and do find that I have better food days when I do but the results dont last long a day or so but still better than nothing .
PMSL at the he might of taken his trousers of I will now never be able to go to a hypnotis tthe vission of him in his underwear :D

Wow, sounds good - I have a lot of belief in hypnotherapy. Do you have to keep going back or is the one session meant to be enough?

One session, then you must listen to the cd they give you
daily for the first month then as and when you feel that you need that extra support.

Well I listened to it last night, can't remember much cos I fell asleep LOL!!! but spookily I did wake up just as it finished! I do remember something about thinking like a thin person but thats about it, I assuming falling asleep is OK??? I downloaded it from hypnosisdirect.com

I paid £80 for the session alot I know but I definately feel it was worth it I am having another great day.
It is ok to fall asleep wile listening to the cd, apparently your sub concious mind absorbs the information you are listening to.
I keep smiling to myself when I remember I am not obsessing about food!!!!!! It's great

Well I have continued to have a great week. I will weigh in tomorrow see how I got on. I'm hoping it will be good but if it's not I know I ate alot healthier this week and eventually I will see a difference.
Hope you are all having a good week

Lost 4lb so I am really happy with that. It has definately been the easiest 4lb lost in my life, I felt like I made no effort at all. Lte's hope next week is as easy.
I still listen to my cd every night and I actually enjoy it it's really relaxing some time for me. I will let you know how I am getting on during the week.

Back