I had my first WI and I lost...

Book-Worm

Silver Member
... 12lbs !!!!:eek: :D I thought I was dreaming yesterday when I saw the numbers displayed on the scales! But no, good old me lost 12lbs! Week 1 was quite hard (no, let's talk plainy, it was very hard) but it is so worth it!

I've lost a bit around my chest and waist but obviously my hips and bums and thighs didn't bulge :rolleyes: Ah, the joy of being a pear :D

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
well done.. 12lb is fantastic xx

Thanks to all of you!! :D It put me in such a good mood! I know I won't lose 12lbs next week but this first loss allowed me to bust a mini goal already and I'm so close to my second mini goal now :D

And I have family over at the moment so that will keep me occupied for another week and a half. :)

... 12lbs !!!!:eek: :D I thought I was dreaming yesterday when I saw the numbers displayed on the scales! But no, good old me lost 12lbs! Week 1 was quite hard (no, let's talk plainy, it was very hard) but it is so worth it!

I've lost a bit around my chest and waist but obviously my hips and bums and thighs didn't bulge :rolleyes: Ah, the joy of being a pear :D

:D:D:D well done you! :eek: thats amazing loss for your first week x

Debs x

bloodyhell!!!! amazing keep it up girl!

woo hoo well done!! :)

Back