I had planned to eat tomorrow and failed by eating tea tonight....... :(

Lea87

This is my last diet....x
I am in my 8th week now of ss and had planned to eat tomorrow, sat, sun and monday and then Xmas day and boxing day. Today I have failed by eating a day early so now I've cheated for the first time in followed 100% up until a few hours ago....and I didn't even enjoy it n now I feel so bloated and bluggghhhhh!!!

How much do people put on roughly if they eat for a few days?xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You have done really well, you have lost a lot of weight so far :eek:!
Don't be too hard on yourself (recipe for further failure)...just get back on.
When we 'go off CD' its unfortunate we binge instead of just eating normally.
I am only eating Xmas day, if I start eating a week before I know I will put on a stone.
So, pull it back before it becomes an avalanche :p. Drink as much water as you can as well!

I lost 2lb one week where I had one day off and gained 1lb when I had a few days off! Don't weigh daily is my advice as eonr reflect true gain n may depress u unnecessarily! I am having a day off 2mo and 2day and strangely I also felt the urge to eat loads yesterday and ended up having an extra bar!! Maybe cos we know we are going off plan anyway our mind starts convincing us we may as well start now!!

I have come to terms with it now.....lol, was just having a panic! That's good with the gain....hope I don't gain too much!

P.s I never weigh daily...I removed the battery's when I started this diet as I knew I would do, xx

I'm glad I found this post as when I got weighed yesterday my CDC advised me to do SS+ until Chrismas Eve and then 810 for a week, then back to SS for the new year. Food, food, food, that was my thought and I straight away had an 810 meal yesterday and two smaller ones today!!!! I know what I've had is OK as it's only chicken, cabbage and runner beans but I still feel bloated and like I've been naughty. Tomorrow I am going back to SS just for the day and then SS+ from Sunday and will be more strict with my portion control. This is so hard isn't it? I am also not going to weigh myself over the next few days until Thursday when I have to text my CDC with my weight as our scales are identical (weight wise) and she wants to know how I've got on.

Sorry to ramble - just wanted to get it all down and am glad I'm not on my own with this!!! xx

It is so difficult to go from SS or SS+ to a higher level or up for a special occasion. I'm lucky because i've been on step 3 for a while so it's not so much of a shock to the system.

Well yesterday I ended up doing SS+ again, prawn salad which was nice but there was about 40g of prawns left over which I HAD to eat or they would have gone off!!!

Today I've just had a shake and plan on a soup and bar later. I've been so strong, why am I cracking up now, is it because I know I don't officially weigh-in again till 5th Jan and it's Christmas and there's so much food going on everywhere!

Saphire you have done so well with only 12lb to lose so you can see the target now - Lea have you got back onto it after your blip? It's good to see I am only human after all LOL - take care everyone xx

Not been on for a few days been so busy....may e too busy eating. I had planned to come off the fri, sat, sun, and Monday but started a day earlier on the Thursday! I wish I would have said no to all the Xmas meals etc now because I. Put 8lb on I'm absolutely gutted but know I can pull it back as I don't get weighed until 3rd of jan now...I absolutely knew what I was doing tho n I knew I was eating carbs n no protein so I hold my hands up....I've been and bought a brand new set of scales today tho so will hopefully keep my self on track xxxx

Back