I had some good news

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Hello, I have not hid the fact that I have a hell of a lot of weight to loose, that I am much bigger than most of you all. Well I dont know if any of you remember or not, but a few weeks ago I bought a set of scales. I was too heavy for the scales and was very disheartened. :cry:Really struggled with the LT for a while after, felt like my journey was going to be soooo long, and started wondering if I should just give up!

Anyhow................. I didnt give up, and this afternoon I was having a good tidy up and seen the said scales sitting and thought to myself, if I dont try I wont know............. hopped on expecting nothing and BANG! they gave me my weight :D :D :D :D :D :D

I feel soooooooo happy!!! Whooooo!!!!

Well done you for persevering with LT. :superwoman:

It is a long road for most of us , but no where near as long as if we were on one of the conventional diets. Thumbs up for your next WI xx

Thank you :D

well done you!!! :happy096:

ive got loads of weight to loose aswell! i havnt told any friends or family how much i weigh in so long,the only people that know are me the chemist lady and all you MiniMiners! i lost a lot of weight before i came on LT aswell.
dont worry about it, your changing yourself anyway so what does it matter what you weigh now its the future that counts isnt it!:D:D

Hi Irish Laura, well done for sticking with LT despite feeling down and congratulations on your scales co-operating with you finally! I'm sure you'll do really well and we'll keep cheering you on!

wow

Hello, I have not hid the fact that I have a hell of a lot of weight to loose, that I am much bigger than most of you all. Well I dont know if any of you remember or not, but a few weeks ago I bought a set of scales. I was too heavy for the scales and was very disheartened. :cry:Really struggled with the LT for a while after, felt like my journey was going to be soooo long, and started wondering if I should just give up!

Anyhow................. I didnt give up, and this afternoon I was having a good tidy up and seen the said scales sitting and thought to myself, if I dont try I wont know............. hopped on expecting nothing and BANG! they gave me my weight :D :D :D :D :D :D

I feel soooooooo happy!!! Whooooo!!!!

Thats brilliant babe! Now you can watch the pounds drop off - cos every time you step on those scales you are just going to get lighter
and
lighter
and
l
i
g
h
t
e
r!

yay! very happy for u - all these little milestones should be celebrated - that is what keeps us going and its great to share ur happy stories here! xoxoxoxox

:happy096: CONGRATULATIONS IRISHLAURA.....your losses to date are fantastic, and I'm soo happy that you can now use your own scales (i'm another serial weigher) I stand on the scales daily, and it helps me stay motivated even if the scales stay the same I know that my body is keeping hold of the losses to date, so its all good.

Again WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :happy036:

Confession, I have 3 sets of scales..1 accurate set, 1 set if I lean to the left I'm a stone lighter, and 1 set that need new batteries and say I'm, 8st 3lb....what a boost.

Thank you all!!

Its great that by just them giving me a weight that I know I have lost alot of weight lol!

Whooooooooooooooooooo!!

I feel great!

Might be size 12 by 2013 :giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle:

great news for ya hunni i not surprised you are sooo happy xxxx

I am so so so chuffed for you, You must feel amazing :clap: WELL DONE LAURA..That was weird saying that to another Laura :p

That takes amazing dedication. I'm sure a lot of us couldnt have managed this diet without the weigh in boosts! That is a fantastic achievement. One mini target you could write down as being DONE!! Like others have said, you can now watch those scales drop, drop, drop....and that will really perk you up honey. Good on ya.

xx

Yay Laura! It's the little things like that that keep us going! Well done babe.

x

Thank you all for your replies x x x

Back