I had to buy these jeans....

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I forgot to tell a funny story that happened to me last Monday in TK Maxx.

I went to try on a pair of jeans in the changing room, anyway I got into the changing room and i was wearing a cheap pair of three quarter length shorts that were way too big deliberately so they didn't put any pressure on the scar.

Anyway I tried the jeans on and they fitted great BUT I didn't check the length and they were 34" long so just were past my shoes and way too long. I was gutted as they were 19.99 instead of 149.99 (yeah whatever!) but anyway I loved them but too long so decided no.

So put back on my shorts, but as I was wearing my crocs I thought I would be quick and keep them on, but got my croc caught in the leg and as I fell sideways I managed to rip the shorts very very badly! (Put it this way I could have actually got through the hole I created!)

Therefore I was left with putting the jeans back on, I then had to make out I loved them so much I wanted to keep them on and said it was cold outside (which to be fair it was!) and hence didn't want to put my shorts back on. The girl at the till must have thought I was some sort of weirdo as I pulled the price tag off my bum and got her to scan it!!

I then walked out the shop with a pair of ruined shorts in one hand and a receipt for 20 quid for a pair of jeans in the other that don't fit me.

Therefore if you have friends who have the worlds longest legs then give me a PM! Also if you need a pair of old shorts to clean the car with....

ROFL sorry Mike, have funny image going through my head, are you a shopaholic now ??
Ps hope you didn`t hurt yourself x

No it didn't hurt! (well pride did but hey!)

Hey but you now have bargain jeans.... if you have a needle and thread bobs your mothers brother!!!!!!

Glad you didnt damage more than your pride tho!!!

Back