I had to eat today

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by possum, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. possum

possum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    Today I had to go to a team lunch as the final part of an interview process for a job. I spoke to my LLC about it and we agreed that I should eat, but to make helpful choices. I had a grilled salmon salad and had as few obvious carbs as possible (not sure about green beans and olives?)

I didn't hugely enjoy it and didn't finish what was on my plate. Not sure if it just wasn't that great or whether I didn't like eating. Hopefully it won't have affected Ketosis (how do you tell?) and I'm just having 3 packs today.

Afterwards I got really bloated and felt quite rubbish. I looked about 5 months pregnant by the time I got home. Does that generally happen when you start eating after LL (not that I'm planning on stopping) or do you think it was something specific I ate that caused it - that I'll find out about when I eventually get to RTM? Just curious.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misslouise193

misslouise193 Full Member

Hi possum. When I previously done lighter life I was in a similar situation and ended up bloated and my stomach making the craziest, loudest noises ever! I think your stomach is so used to tiny portions and mostly liquids so reacts strangely. X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.