I had to eat

poppys

Had a hospital appointment today that shows the medication i have been taking has possibly given me early liver damage I've had 2 abnormal results and i'm waiting for the third which i won't get until 8 weeks time.So i'm very stressed and upset as don't know what will happen if 3rd result raised.
In view of this i have just munched on a breast of chicken which makes me even more upset as i've been good for 8 weeks and not cheated I wasn't even hungry it was just in front of me .Now i'm feeling really rubbish and gutted that i ate .I know it could have been a mars bar but i'm still cross with myself.
Sorry just had to let of steam.

Im So Sorry To Hear Your News Hun,keep The Faith It Might Not All Be Bad News For You.
As For The Chicken,im On Ss+ And Im Allowed Chicken Everyday And It Hasnt Affected My Loss As Yet.any Bad Losses Are Just Down To Me And Cheating
Wishing You All The Very Best ,
Elaine X

Aw Poppy, sorry to hear that you are having medical troubles, I hope you get good news with the next tests.

I can understand you being annoyed with yourself but try not to be too hard on yourself, you wont have done loads of damage with some chicken, just drink plenty of water

(((hugs)))

Thanks for that i'l try and remain calm and positive,i'm glad i haven;t done to much damage with the chicken.

So sorry to hear about your problems. Don't be too hard on yourself about the chicken, it won't knock you out of ketosis. You've done so well up till now don't let this one slip set you back. Like you said it could have been a mars bar!!!! Just keep glugging the water and coming on here. Sending you a hug xx

hi poppy,
try not to worry too much hun.
i have problems with my liver as well. was discovered 5 years ago and i have to have 12 weekly blood tests to monitor the liver function and waiting on a liver biopsy right now.
honestly though, when i first found out there was a problem i was beside myself. terrified is more the word.
of all the organs u may have damage to, the liver is actually the best one as it has a chance to repair itself. I obviously dont drink as a result of my liver but thats fine with me.
Over the last 3 tests ive had there has been some slight improvement in my results.
as for the chicken, u needed the comfort, dont beat urself up over that.
As important as CD is to us all , there are always going to be times when 'life' throws more important things our way.
keep ur chin up.
cherylxx

A big thank you cheryl thats made me feel a whole lot better and i've woken up feeling slightly better about the whole thing.The test does detect early liver damage so at least thats a positive and i don't drink anyway so thats not a problem .Fingers crossed my next set of results will be better.
Thanks again for everyones kind words.

Back