Total Solution I had to tell a lie today

Hie guys day 4 today on total solution. I really struggled coz we were at a social gathering and everyone kept bringing me food. I had to lie that I already had some food and other people were really persistent . I didn't know I was such a foodie coz everyone was really surprised why I wasn't eating anything but I'm not ready to tell anyone about my diet yet coz they will discourage me.they just don't understand. This forum is keeping me going. Thank you for your support .

Well done for not giving in to the feeders!! I've gone past that stage now, I like to shock people that I'm on a vlcd, then bore them senseless with the science behind it.... They don't have anything to say after that haha!!! :D

I know exactly what you mean by people pestering about having something to eat. All the team at work now know I am on a diet, and they still although only occassionally now try to offer biscuits etc in the office, but I always say no, even when it was one of the lads wedding recently the manager bought a huge cake and I just sat there and had my nutrition bar, I was quite happy and too be honest pleased with myself.

Have to say it is always better to tell people you are on this sort of diet as the majority of people will help you with motivation and just in case as with how I have been recently - a little dizzy and nauseous, they do keep an eye on you. People have said they didn't think I needed to lose weight but I know I do, they are now seeing that I have lost weight and some are even interested in finding out more about exante.

Keep up the good work, and good luck

Just tell them you've got the runs and daren't eat, they'll soon stop trying to force food on you then! :p

I know exactly what you mean. Ive not told anyone at work; partly because I don't want to waste my time justifying the diet and explaining how I'm not going to keel over, and partly because I want genuine comments when they notice the weight loss. It's hard because everyone keeps offering sweets etc but my favourite is saying I'm trying to cut down on sugar to clear up my skin. As for normal food I'd go with the runs like funny farm said, surely that'll work every time lol x

Back