i hang my head in shame

Nadia1234

My biggest downfall, takeaways!!! Had them today and yesterday (chinese and indian) and a lot of wine. Feel soooooooo bloated! why oh why did i do that! :copon:

well, not surprisingly out of ketosis. just need to get back in it. straight and narrow until then :sigh:

If you choose carefully you can have takeaways & some wine & keep it low carb, its very adaptable this woe!

Well done on staying in ketosis. x

It's a shame!

Yes, we all go down that pitiful route from time to time and it doesn't get any easier, does it? My daughter and I are constantly bemoaning our downfalls.
I always used to say when the children get older and I don't have so many to cater for I can put my mind to it. - Then that became - Well, if only my husband wasn't such a picky eater I could spend more time - - - -??? Now I'm living on my own and I find- well, it's so boring being on my own, I just need a bit of comfort eating!!:8855::D

I know alot of people aren't using ketostix anymore, so how do you know if you are in Ketosis? I haven't used ketostix this time round. I never know if I'm in ketosis or not

i still use my sticks - its the only way I know!

Back