I hasd the NICEST dinner last night!!!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
Oh my god i must post the recipe fior this when i get a mo, i cooked butternut squash rissoto, i git it out of a really old slimming worlsd book and my god it slush!! especially after id been down the gym for 2 hours i was starving!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was only approx 3 syns! anyone else discovered anything amazing lately??

where in essex are you from??

HI Tracie you say that u r in essex where in essex.. i am.in colchester..

wud be good to swap receipes and ideas...???¡¡!!:D:D:D

I had Tuna pasta bake last night, i made enough for my lunch today but couldnt leave it alone and had to have something else for lunch.

I used Tuna as HEB mixed with Passata garlic and herbs, lots of pasta with some grated cheese on top. It was lovely.

Nikki
P.s i'm in Braintree.

Oh my god i must post the recipe fior this when i get a mo, i cooked butternut squash rissoto, i git it out of a really old slimming worlsd book and my god it slush!! especially after id been down the gym for 2 hours i was starving!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was only approx 3 syns! anyone else discovered anything amazing lately??
butter nut squash and spinach curry,3 bean chilli,sweet pot and spinach curry,pork,apple and bacon loaf,scan bran carrot cake,and thats just a few..going to post them on the stickt at top of page soon:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Back