I hate being a woman! TOTM = 1 lb gain!

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Hi All,

I'm feeling a bit disheartened at the moment. I gained 1 lb this week even though I have stuck to the CS program 100%! I think the gain has been caused by TOTM! :(

Are there any ladies out there who are also affected by weight gain during TOTM? How much "water weight" can we gain during this time?!

It's not fair cos I FEEL slimmer and I LOOK slimmer, but the scales show a gain!

Part of me wants to go out and stuff my face with anything and everything I love...but I WON'T because I NEED to lose this weight once and for all!

I've decided to be strong and look forward to a good loss next week! I can't let my efforts so far go to waste!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Love Lisa

ur in the right frame of mind hun be strong and chin up. i havnt had mt totm yet, i was due when i started the diet but it hasnt appeared yet. but i know im defo not pregnant lol

ur in the right frame of mind hun be strong and chin up. i havnt had mt totm yet, i was due when i started the diet but it hasnt appeared yet. but i know im defo not pregnant lol

Ha ha! Thanks Charlotte!

I'm ok! I just need to get over it really. I know I will lose this week if I stick to it, and I will!

Well done on losing 9 lbs in your first week! You are doing so well! Keep going!
:)

Is it due to water retention? I'm sure I have seen somewhere that there are some tablets you can buy to take to combat this, specially for the TOTM....mind you, I don't have them anymore as I am on the depo injection and that has stopped them completely.

However, it will come off next week and you know it will, and you know it's water and not fat so keep your chin up!

Is it due to water retention? I'm sure I have seen somewhere that there are some tablets you can buy to take to combat this, specially for the TOTM....mind you, I don't have them anymore as I am on the depo injection and that has stopped them completely.

However, it will come off next week and you know it will, and you know it's water and not fat so keep your chin up!

Thanks Yo-Yo-Dieter!

I know it's only water retention, but I was good all week and to see a 1 lb gain at the end of it was devastating. :(

I haven't let it get to me. I'm still sticking to the program 100% cos I want to see how much weight I can lose on the 8 week challenge!

How have you found CS so far?
Have a great week!

Lisa :)

Hiya, well I think I have stuck to it 100% LOL but I'm not sure, there's not a brilliant amount of guidance around is there? I'll give it a try anyway, I always do well at brand new diets until the novelty factor wears off. Hopefully I will have the willpower to do this for quite a decent while so my weight loss will be noticeable..

How you doing?

Hiya, well I think I have stuck to it 100% LOL but I'm not sure, there's not a brilliant amount of guidance around is there? I'll give it a try anyway, I always do well at brand new diets until the novelty factor wears off. Hopefully I will have the willpower to do this for quite a decent while so my weight loss will be noticeable..

How you doing?

I am in Week 5 now and haven't cheated once, so I'm feeling good about that!

But I felt terrible when the scales showed that 1 lb gain (TOTM) even though I stuck to the diet 100%. Can't do anything other than soldier on!

Week 1 was the toughest when I had to deal with carb withdrawal symptoms like headaches etc but it gets easier. :)

Have you joined the 8 week challenge (sticky post in the CS forum)? This may help motivate you to stay on the diet for at least 8 weeks. By the time you get to the end of 8 weeks, hopefully the results will encourage you to stick to the program. That's what I am hoping anyway! :D

Good luck with your CS journey!

There is actually quite a lot of info out there is you look online. Have you looked at the CS Oz site?

Celebrity Slim Public Forum - Index

It's definitely worth a browse. There are a lot of UK people on that site too. Lots of inspiration. Don't get me wrong...Minimins is a great site but that site is focused on CS.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Love Lisa :)

Back