I HATE EVERYONE!!

hello everyone, my name is Amber, i am new to this, so apologies in advance for having such a downer 1st post!
Im on my 3rd day, and i totally almost quit the very 1st day! all the packets are just awful!! i choked down banana one time, now everything around me has smelt like a freakin banana pak for the last couple days!
Chocolate i can deal with! so thank goodness for that! i dont see how i can do this for so long! and i find myself scolding myself because i have treated my body so badily that i have to do this to it to get healthy! i am hungry, i am moody, and a couple of pple at work were lucky to get away with their lives today!!! *i need hugs*:sigh:

Best piece of advice if you are not liking the packs, get a stick blender.

hi there
sorry to hear you are struggling.
what other flavours have you tried?

i have to make the shakes with crushed ice and a blender - then they taste gorgeous
i can't bear them done in the shaker.

i add coffee to my vanilla and chocolate ones, makes it taste loads nicer

have you tried the porridge?

you will be able to have bars next week

stick with it, its sooooo worth it
daisy x

And I have all my shakes hot, all whizzed up and frothy with a blender. I can't bear them cold! My first day I had the thai chilli and caramel shake (they don't do this anymore because it was so unpopular). Although I could tolerate the thai chilli soup later on in LL, I thought it was vile the first day. I also thought that there was no way that I could manage to get through LL as everything was horrible. Well I did, and now I miss my packs sometimes! I love hot vanilla shake and the cranberry bar is to die for! Your tastes will definitely 100% change.

Keep at it and you'll be so happy you did!

Im struggling too..... I hope that make you feel better!!!

Welldone your great for getting to day3....I'm stuck at day1 any suggestions???

sonia~ i am sorry i didnt see your reply!! I havnt been on the forum for a few days!!! I hope u are doing better!! If not since i am so new to the program the best advice i can give is find, what you like or "can deal with" and stick to it! The only shakes i can take are chocolate and vanilla w/coffee occasionally! The 1 a day bars are a life saver for me! But have confidence in knowing that everyone here ..is here 4 u! And we are all going through and have gone through every exact thing:) here's a chuckle for ya
a woman in my group, came and said "omg i am crazy i wanted to eat my dog's food it smelled so good!" so if u measure the craziness of ur emotions to that, u prob wont feel so bad!! hehe;)!! take care, and stay strong, u r already amazing for just making the choice to make a difference in your own life!! Amber*

Im struggling too..... I hope that make you feel better!!!

Welldone your great for getting to day3....I'm stuck at day1 any suggestions???
sonia~ i am sorry i didnt see your reply!! I havnt been on the forum for a few days!!! I hope u are doing better!! If not since i am so new to the program the best advice i can give is find, what you like or "can deal with" and stick to it! The only shakes i can take are chocolate and vanilla w/coffee occasionally! The 1 a day bars are a life saver for me! But have confidence in knowing that everyone here ..is here 4 u! And we are all going through and have gone through every exact thing:) here's a chuckle for ya
a woman in my group, came and said "omg i am crazy i wanted to eat my dog's food it smelled so good!" so if u measure the craziness of ur emotions to that, u prob wont feel so bad!! hehe;)!! take care, and stay strong, u r already amazing for just making the choice to make a difference in your own life!! Amber*

Hi Amber and Sonia

How are you girls doing?
I hope it's getting better. You should be in ketosis by now.
I wish you good motivating losses at your WI.Stick with it. It is DO worth it.
Good luck with your lighter Lives.

Try making mousses, I only add 75ml of water to the Vanilla packs and blend, to die for I could live off them forever.
Your tastes do change a you go on, the things I lived on in foundation I couldn't stand by developers - except for Vanilla.

SB love your new photos really brings home the changes, you look fab.

I promise you it does get better. I did LL last year. The stick blender is the best idea.

Trust me, when you are ready to chew your arm off those shakes will soon star to taste like luxury.:D

Back