I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shazpaz, 3 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I'm a travel agent who works from home.....everyone tells me how lucky I am, but I've just spent 2hrs trying to help a women and found her five perfect hotels....well within her budget and she cannot tell me why but she doesn't want any of them. She wanted a minimum 4 star and they are all five. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thanks for listening.....thats the thing about working from home...no-one to moan to.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Perhaps she did not feel worthy to stay in a five star hotel.:confused:

It could of been out of her comfort zone.

Look at it this way, you were very helpful and she will probably mention this to others, so all is not lost.

Win some lose some.

Love Mini xxx

4. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    That would annoy me... but at the same time, I agree with Mini! She probably aimed way to high and is probably thinking 'oh dear... 5 stars...' I know I would! :rolleyes: but then I wouldn't ask for it in the first place...!

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    She said she always goes 5star. I honestly think some people are lonely and phone for a chat. Oh well todays another day....lets see what this brings.

Thanks for replying guys.

6. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Fair play for having the decipline to work on your own, I'd spend all day ringing friends, flicking on the TV, browsing the net, I never get any actual work done!!
    Let us know how you get on today!
    xxx

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Funnily enough, today I've spent most of the day chatting to friends, browsing the net, shopping online......he.he. Well it is the weekend. I have to have a bit of time off. TOMORROW is another day.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.