I hate myself

woo go you and keep up that fighting spirit so you can " bring it" and scare all that fat away once and for all. i dont know how it thought it could just sneak up on you like that but youll show it where to shove it..lol x

Hey Jon,
Heavens, you are not rambling and thanks for taking the time out to 'cheer' me on.
This IS the hardest journey of all. I wish it was alcohol I had to give up instead of food....don't need alcohol...but FOOD, man, its all around, winking from every corner and we do need to eat, but WHAT and HOW MUCH....ugh.
Spurred on from all you lovely folk, its batten down the hatches...this is WAR baby....can't let it beat me. ;)
Starting to like myself a bit more again...well my fighting spirit anyway!!

That is one fantastic attitude girl!
I've just read Ian Marber's "How Not To Get Fat" and it is quite a good read for anyone who has difficulty getting their head around food. Worth a read for when you're preparing to eat again.

The more I look into it the more I am convinced that our weight problems are based on our states of mind rather than anything else. We can't all be weak willed can we or we'd never stick at LT. I am trying to work at my attitude to food and how I can make sure I don't make the same mistakes again.

Jon
xx

Back