I HATE SATURDAY NIGHTS!!! LOL....

Saturday night is here! my first on LT TFR and to be honest its not been that bad! I left my last shake till 8 and that has seemed to serve me well! I hope all you have had an easy evening too?!

what times do you usually have your shakes at?

I take mine everyday at midday, 4pm and 8pm - I find it keeps me fuller for longer x

I take mine everyday at midday, 4pm and 8pm - I find it keeps me fuller for longer x

I have mine at 9 am 2 pm and 8 pm :D

Dx

It's better to keep one for a little later in the evening isn't it? I made the mistake of having mine at around 6pm when my OH was having his tea on my first day - this was a one way ticket to ijustwanttoeateverythinginsight.com!!! x

I have been having mine at 10, 2 and 8. I find that way i feel full for longer too!

My first Saturday night on TFR toooo :sigh:
But, its not turning out to be as bad as anticipated, perhaps its because Saturday is weigh-in day. I am used to having a treat on a Saturday whether it be a little takeaway or the dine in for 2 from M&S.
So tonight I feel like I have forgotten to do something - oh yeh, order the takeaway!! haha!
I don't miss drinking as I don't drink but, I do miss a nice can of ice cold diet cokies! x
I am really missing a can of cold coke too! =( its all going to be worth it though! keep thinking of your goal1 thats what i am doing! =) x

me too hun. I don't even have any cold cans sitting in the fridge. The way I see it is if it isn't there - I can't have it!
I will have a can in a few weeks time :) x

Ok how's this for bizarre....Saturday nights I ALWAYS crave the "bad food" but last night I was out at a party where I could easily have eaten the indian food that was on the table ...along with the cakes and gateau's that my friend provided. Guess what ...I didn't want anything and I mean anything! I was having all the fun with my mates but without suffering today because of it :) x x x

Ok how's this for bizarre....Saturday nights I ALWAYS crave the "bad food" but last night I was out at a party where I could easily have eaten the indian food that was on the table ...along with the cakes and gateau's that my friend provided. Guess what ...I didn't want anything and I mean anything! I was having all the fun with my mates but without suffering today because of it :) x x x
Woo! Good for you! Stronger than i would have been!

That's brilliant! Will power served you well! I am bunged up with a nasty ass cold at the moment and I would love nothing more than a hot bowl of tomato soup :( and I can't have it blub! x

October ...I really surprised myself but at no point on this journey do I want to avoid food. Its always gonna be part of my life ...I want to learn to be sensible about this. :) and thanks for the compliment x x x

Hope you feel better soon lauriel :) make sure you drink plenty it flushes everything outta ya system x x x

Hope you feel better soon lauriel :) make sure you drink plenty it flushes everything outta ya system x x x

thanks hun :)

I feel proper poop. Got paracetomol on the go and hot tea so hopefully it'll kick in shortly. Drank loads of water today too! xx

thanks hun :)

I feel proper poop. Got paracetomol on the go and hot tea so hopefully it'll kick in shortly. Drank loads of water today too! xx

Sending hugs and hoping you feel better soon lovely

Dx

Sending hugs and hoping you feel better soon lovely

Dx

thanks a million hun :)

I just want to have a hot bowl of soup and can't!!
Im sticking to the paracetomol and hot tea xx

Just noticed This thread and although I am only on day 1 I am dreading the weekend.... Wine and nibbles I think that will be the test! At least ive now got this forum to share my thoughts and get some
Help x

Back