I hate slimming world because.....

I'm never everrrr hungry anymore.
It's soooo annoying!

I lost a lb when I had chocolate every night how irritating! :D

Awful, just awful ;-) xx

hate the fact that i can still eat 2 milky ways a night and i've still lost almost a stone in 7 weeks - what sort of monstrosity is this!!!

I hate that I've just eaten 5 Jaffa cakes and poured myself a rum and diet coke and not gone over my syn allowance :)

I hate that after a massive destructive binge yesterday I have drawn a line and can continue today with no guilt or punishment xxxx

Looks like more yummy recipes from Pete

I hate that I'm allowed to have that bag of crisps that's calling me from the cupboard and still have enough syns for a rum and coke!

What sort of diet is this? Putting all of us through the pain of eating all this yummy food lol!!!

Yesterday was hard I had the munchies all day......so I had lasagne crisps...twice!

Then I made meatballs in aribata sauce - lovely

Be careful with those. They're a tweak and should be Synned, as eating them in large amounts could affect your weight loss.

Sure :)

Korma -

I used 6 chicken breast fillets (for me and hubby)
Onion and any other veg you want to put in to top up!
2 x chicken oxo cubes
2 x tsp curry powder (more or less depending how you like it)
2 x coconut muller (greek style 1/2 syn each)

Fry chicken until golden and and add onion and veg
Sprinkle oxo over and curry powder and mix together
Add 2 x coconut mullers and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Could precook the veg if you dont want it crunchy.

Serve with rice (I was naughty and had slimming world chips too, that was one of my naughty dinners I used to have which I dread to think how many calories was in there lol) could also make it with quorn pieces or just veg!

Mmmm just made this curry and it's gorgeous! Would never have thought of using coconut yogurt in curry but will definitely make this again.

Mmmm just made this curry and it's gorgeous! Would never have thought of using coconut yogurt in curry but will definitely make this again.

Its one of my staples for when im feeling naughty!!!

Tried the korma with the aldi coconut yoghurt last night, would recommend using the WW yoghurt instead!! Just didnt have the right taste!!

stupid slimming world!!
I had to eat a delicious creamy salmon pasta bake (completely syn free)

and if that wasn't enough!!! I'm sat in bed at 9pm and have to go all the way downstairs to get a meringue nest and top it with fruit and yoghurt!! pfft

...hia..this sounds yummy...is salmon free food on EE xx

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Vanity doll yes salmon is free on ee ...xx

Back