I HATE that ad

Starlight

Gold Member
I hate that blooming iPhone advert 'if you don't have an iPhone well you don't have an iphone'.

I don't have an iPhone cos I dont want one!! Don't sound so patronising :mad:

Anyone else got ads that drive them nuts

Last edited:
ALL the sanitary wear ones really bug me....I mean, if you need them you know you need them, don't you? :eek:

The recent ones from J2O
Bedazzle blast blah blah blah. I liked it the first time I seen it, but now its annoying.
Oh, and the other one orange and passionfruit, rubbish too :rolleyes:

Actually, the Irn Bru ad with the Paulo Nutini song as well. Rubbish !!

I fail, because I have an iPhone. :sign0007:

I hate the advert with the man dressed up in the gold leotard - actually gives me the dry boak

*jenjen* said:
I hate the advert with the man dressed up in the gold leotard - actually gives me the dry boak

Me too!
Go compare really gets my goat too.

Nikki

Oh gawd yeah, the Halifax one.......ISA ISA baby....could punch that idiot woman....

"We buy any car.com" SHUTTTTTUPPPPPPP!

"SAve Supermarket money and money super...market" GRRRR. Very irritating man.

Haribo advert with "Detective Mills". NO. I don't care WHO ate all the fried bloody fried eggs! Get that brat off my telly.

I am a very intolerant person.

Chunky Madwife said:
Oh gawd yeah, the Halifax one.......ISA ISA baby....could punch that idiot woman....

"We buy any car.com" SHUTTTTTUPPPPPPP!

"SAve Supermarket money and money super...market" GRRRR. Very irritating man.

Haribo advert with "Detective Mills". NO. I don't care WHO ate all the fried bloody fried eggs! Get that brat off my telly.

I am a very intolerant person.

Oooooo I hate that brat!!!

oh come on be fair to the kid......think of all the times shes been poked at to smile, screamed at to remember her lines, forced to endure hours of hair brushing all by her paranoid over zealous pushy mother who herself was a complete failure in Am Dram and wasnt cute enough to be a child star.....do you wonder why shes so bloody annoying !!! ( lol)

roannegreenway said:
oh come on be fair to the kid......think of all the times shes been poked at to smile, screamed at to remember her lines, forced to endure hours of hair brushing all by her paranoid over zealous pushy mother who herself was a complete failure in Am Dram and wasnt cute enough to be a child star.....do you wonder why shes so bloody annoying !!! ( lol)

Lol I am being fair to the kid that is why I only want to slap her not run her over with my car ;)

Back