I Hate The Xfactor :(

size102b

Banned
I Hate the Xfactor simply as it's been done to death BUT I have 3 daughters who love it so I'm thinking of maybe going to the gym every Saturday night for the next 4 months zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hate it at the audition stage... its so cringeworthy but I have to confess once it gets to boot camp stage - thats me hooked lol x

I love it coz I have a twisted evil side that doesn't normally get out to play ;)

xx

Nooo it's boring Simon Cowell making money out of people that can't sing, same old acts, same old songs newspapers full of acts lives that aren't going to be nice, sob stories, blah blah blah ;) x

I'm sorry to say I still love it :eek: Especially after a glass or 2 of wine ;) It's even worse now I'm home alone waiting for OH & friends to get back from the footy - I get caught up in the whole cheesyness without any normal people to make me feel embarrassed :p

I hate it at the audition stage... its so cringeworthy but I have to confess once it gets to boot camp stage - thats me hooked lol x

exactly the same, i get fed up watching the auditions so :pboring, plus if there is someone mega good there you automatically know... oh top 10 or whatever, so i like to watch it around boot camp / the celeb houses part, then i get hooked! :D

only down side is, i stay at my OH's every weekend, and he HATES x factor with a passion so i guess its catch up for me! :p

It's so boring. Like what happened to the kid that won last year? He did one (bad) remake of a song and that's it, you didn't hear anything from him. I hate Big Brother too.

I fully admit that it is an absolutely terrible show & I lose interest in it completely after it finishes - I would never phone in or buy any of the 'music' from any of the contestants - I just love to sit at home and harshly judge all the contestants (its's the same with watching Top Model)like toots said it's fun for my evil side :D I cannot stand BB though I'm sooooo glad it's ending :woohoo:no more attention seeking nobodies being inflicted upon us.

I'm alone in my hate ..... Thou I hate BB too :)

WHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE BB :D:D:D:D:D:D

well i did till the sexy aussie went :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol whattttttt haha ;)
You know what weshould do is start a how much weight will we lose by xfactor final ;) 17 weeks ???xx

lmao going by my losses about 10lbs haha few 1lb a weeks then sts for a few too :D:D:D haha

hehe i hope so!!! my next goal will be 10st 7lbs then! :D my ideal is 11st, but knowing me if i get to goal and think wooo i can eat ill put on lbs :) therefore i get to 10st 7lbs and put on lbs then at least ill be 11st in the worse comes to it and 7lbs comes back on hehehe :D

woop we will and can do it!! xx

I'm alone in my hate ..... Thou I hate BB too :)
Sorry to dissapoint you but i hate it too and all the so called "reallity progs"

102b I love your idea and am working toward my goal even more now knowing how quickly x factor night comes round, also can someone tell me the cost of the ww meeting as i want to put it in a jar til christmas si i can buy something for me with thew money as im doing ww alone ( well not alone with all you guys) but not at a meeting x

thats a great idea!! ive seen some places that it's 2.99 per week, but think this was a first week deal, and then other places its been 4.95 / 5.10 so i'd say put in 5quid a week :)

or just put £20/£25 in a month say on the 1st of every month? depending of if it's a 4 or 5 week month ofc :)

102b I love your idea and am working toward my goal even more now knowing how quickly x factor night comes round, also can someone tell me the cost of the ww meeting as i want to put it in a jar til christmas si i can buy something for me with thew money as im doing ww alone ( well not alone with all you guys) but not at a meeting x

Great idea - I did this a few years back. Over here it costs €10 and so that all adds up at the end of the day. Years ago I saved over €200 and spent it in the duty free heading off on hols. It was great. :) Think of what you could buy - a good motivation to losing more weight (smaller clothes / nice and slinky for Christmas).

Back