Extra Easy I have 10 reasons to keep me motivated this time...

Wannabeslim89

/willbeslim! (Lucy)
I have been a serial dieter for many years now, with every diet resulting in me losing about a stone and a half usually over the period of about 6 weeks then putting about 2 stone back on... as this cycle goes it means that I have now found myself at 14st 13lb with a BMI telling me I am obese. I think psychologically if I can stop before I hit 15st then that is a start. In the last few weeks I have put even more weight on - my mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer has had a mastectomy and is waiting to start chemo and radiation, we were talking the other day and I was having a moan about my weight and she got quite tearful and said that she thinks that having spent a lot of her adult life over weight could have contributed to her cancer and that she would hate for that to ever happen to me. I'm also at a point where I have been with my partner for nearly 5 years and in the next couple of years we would like to start our own family - I want to get healthy now to do everything I can to have a healthy happy pregnancy and also to change my life long eating habits and make new ones that are healthy that I can pass to my own children.

So why do I want to lose weight?

1. Because mum has asked me to, with links to her own ill health.
  2. because I would like a healthy pregnancy
  3. because I want to wear clothes that are not designed for women 30 years older than me
  4. because I dont want to always hide from camera
  5. because I am sick of feeling depressed about it
  6. because I want my confidence back
  7. because my back hurts
  8. because I want to have a healthy lifestyle
  9. because I want a toned stomach
  10. because I want to stand in front of him and not wonder 'how on earth does he find me attractive?'

Well... thats me... its day one... and I'm preparing myself... I shall be venturing to asda in a while to prepare my cupboards for the changes but for now - Hello... nice to meet you... you will be seeing a lot of me on here!

I have about 6 stone to lose... I'm aiming for this time next year... but we shall see how it goes...

Someone give me a lovely success story and let me know it is worth it alll... x x x

Just spent ages reading through - really inspirational... thank you :)

annnd - a massive well done to you... 8.5 stone is incredible - you must be so so proud of yourself! xxx

Back