I have 3 days supply left

Keep trying the chemists, I have found an independant chemist by me that regulary gets them in and maybe you'll hit the jackpot. If not though then there are people around here who are extremely successful without the tablets so I'm sure you will be too. Good luck and let us know how you are getting on. I've been on Orlistat since Feb now so I know it's only a matter of time before the doc expects me to come off them x

Hi Chelle, sorry you've had no luck sourcing but you can still do it. I came off them in Feb through choice after 4 months on them & just over 3 stone loss & have lost another 35lbs since then. The xen gave me the start I needed.... you can do it x

Thanks girls. I have a friend who works in a chemist so she is going to let me know if they get any in stock.

That's great, if you can't get hold of them then just follow the principles of what you would have eaten if you had got them till they become available again. I usually have 1200 to 1400 cals a day and make sure everything's low fat and my start bmi is similar to your start bmi. I would recomend you find a list of local chemists and phone around all the independents too, just incase your mate doesn't get them, as surprisingly where I live nowhere seems to get hold of them except one small chemist that has them in regulary.

Back