I have a craving...

YUMMY I love them!

they were a regular dinner for me :)

probably explains why I'm on CD now. hehehe

think I will go and add it to my hitlist for when I'm done :D (along with my crunchie bar and sausage & mash & beans) :eat:

you go start a list with your onion :rotflmao:

Personally the new KFC bites adverts are killing me...I love the BBQ ones!:drool:

see, part of me wants to say "ooh thankfully I've not seen that yet" because I LOVE KFC...

but I said that about the M&S advert with the chocolate animals at easter and hey presto 5 mins later guess what I see???

an advert for fish fingers. hahaha. no really, I'm starting to hate M&S adverts, I swear they're out to get me :cry:

I love fish finger sandwiches also :D

ooh another one! I reckon secretly most people like them, they're just too ashamed to admit it!!

ooh another one! I reckon secretly most people like them, they're just too ashamed to admit it!!

I never tried them :)

I never tried them :)

well you know what you'll have to try when you finish!!! it's something to look forward to, trust me, they're LOVELY!! but probably not that healthy..

but did I mention they're lovely?!

I'm sure they are :)

Couldn't stop thinking of weetabix last night. Had to go to bed early. I don't even eat weetabix normally :sigh:

Aly :)

I have noticed when I don't drink enough water - I get cravings for random things!!

Back