I have a fridge full of chocolate brownies...

kjs1628

Surely....
It's my son's 4th birthday tomorrow and I have a fridge bursting with delicious food. And have just baked up a massive batch of brownies, which are calling to me (including the one I've just eaten, which is shouting "Stupid girl!" from my tummy!). Annoyed with myself now.

I've had such a great week, after coming up with a cunning plan that my friend would weigh me at work. I've been really good, and have felt really positive, and skinnier. But, it's weigh in day today, and I'm off sick, so can't be weighed. So I weighed on my scales this morning and hadn't lost any weight. So pissed off and just eaten brownie (to check whether they were too gooey, as well as just for fun!).

So am now teetering on the "sod it / keep going" borderline. Help please!:mad::(:confused:

Right, you've had one, dont have any more!!! Ignore them and think about something else instead.
I usually imagine that the food has been made by children (I know strange, but when you've worked with runny noses and coughing children, you will understand!)...Im strangely not tempted then!! Lol
Dont give up, just because you've had 1 brownie, just think ok...its done, but it wont happen again!

Just think how much weight you will loose at next weigh in!

I would syn the brownie as say 6 syns and go about day as a normal SW day.... HAVE NO MORE... they really aint that nice! honest!

Come on chick, dont be bad you will kick yaself even more and then this time next week you maybe MORE unhappy.. not worth it love :)

Come on back on wagon, make a nice cuppa and watch tv forget about food!?xxxx

imagine the brownies have worms on em lol

That might work!!! They were good though.......

Uh oh! Step away from the fridge and put that brownie down. You'll be so pleased you did for next WI.

Don't listen to your scales at home - stick with the ones you normally weigh on.

Remember... "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD A SLIM FEELS"!! It's a cheesy line, but oh so true! x

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD As SLIM FEELS

What a great mantra!

I haven't had another.....

Ok, you DON'T NEED them. You want them, but don't need them!

STEP AWAY FROM THE BROWNIES...

they're full of poision!

Back