I have a plan!

Piper

I'm going to take another week before starting CD in earnest again. I have a friend and her three kids coming up for the week, its the last week of the kids summer holidays (in Scotland) and my hubbies last week working in London before he moves home again (after 2.5 years in London!).

So, from a week on Monday, he and I are going to do it together. My problem time is the evenings, and he'll be at home to watch me which will help. He has about the same amount to lose as me, so we've set ourselves a challenge to lost at least three stones each by Christmas and we'll treat ourselves to a long weekend away without the kids.

I'm also going to start counselling for my self esteem issues, which should hopefully help with the weight loss too!

Lynne x

That sounds really organised Piper. Any plan where you work in partnership stands a better chance or succeding. Good luck!

That sounds like a really good idea. Best to set a time that will be more manageable than flit on and off the diet.

Perhaps you can low carb a couple of days before you start to help you get into ketosis:) You don't even really have to watch the calories, just chose low carb stuff. It really makes the process easier.

Sometimes though, we just like to do the 'last supper' thing. Whatever you chose....best of luck.

Is tommorrow still the day for you hun??

Much Luck, and keep us posted x

Thanks Vicki - yes it is!! Quite excited and determined so here's hoping I succeed again this time. Going to blog and hope it helps.

Lynne x

Thanks Vicki - yes it is!! Quite excited and determined so here's hoping I succeed again this time. Going to blog and hope it helps.

Lynne x

I'm sure your head is the right place now so I don't see any reason why you can't do it!! Good luck hun.. looking forward to hearing about your weekly losses :D

Back