I have a question regarding CD interview?

donna72

Hi

I've sent my application form to be a Cambridge Diet Counsellor does anyone now how long I have to wait to receive the all important telephone interview?

Thank you

Donna :family2:

Thank you curlywurly, I,ve been reading your threads for weeks I'm on week 8, you are doing fab! Well done I love this diet so much I really want to tell the world how great it is!

:grouphugg:

Aww thanks Donna.. you have done fab too.. I am also going to apply to be a cdc as my cdc will sponser me.. I love cd too...... and to want to tell the world how fab it is . Its really changed my life for the better.
Wishing you all the best hon and let me know how your interview goes, would be interested to find out what they ask etc.. xx

Hi Donna, when I sent my forms off i received a letter a couple of days later telling me that they had recived them, a date and time that they would call me for the telephone interview and a couple of training day dates too.

Good luck with becoming a CDC, it's great!

x

Good luck with it all. I know Badger1980 has just had his telephone interview too.

Hi Donna, when I sent my forms off i received a letter a couple of days later telling me that they had recived them, a date and time that they would call me for the telephone interview and a couple of training day dates too.

Good luck with becoming a CDC, it's great!

x
Hi LellyCD

Thank you, hopefully I should hear in the next couple of days, im so excitied I just want to start spreading the word!!!

Donna x

Hi

Good luck with yur application, it shouldn't be too long until you here when your telephone interview is. I had my letter within a week and had my telephone interview the following week.

I absolutely love being a CDC (only just started on 24th April) it's fab xx

Good luck! I'd love to be a CDC :D xx

Hi
What is the criteria for becoming a CDC? Do you have to be a certain BMI first?
I know I have literally only just started CD, but looking to the future and it is something I would love to do!
Do you have to outlay alot of money at the start and do you make any money?
Can anyone tell me why CDCs are so secretive about how much they earn?!!
Thanks for all your inspiration and knowledge!
Tracey x

Thanks MissAma and well done you - fantastic results! Keep it up x

Hi, I agree this diet rocks and I too want to spread the word.

I am being sponsored by my CDC and will be sending off my forms in a few weeks...just got to lose another stone or so.

I imagine that the CDC's earn a percentage of everything they sell...does anyone know what percentage that is?

Do you have to outlay alot of money at the start and do you make any money?
Can anyone tell me why CDCs are so secretive about how much they earn?!!

Tracey x

Hiya Tracey,

I am not a CDC although considering it, but I would say, its not that they are secretive about it, its just how many people do you know who go around telling people what their salary is?
I don't even know the salaries of my good friends.
I would ask your CDC as she/ he will need to sponsor you anyway..

Am not having a go... I just think sometimes as we pay our cdc's we sometimes maybe think we should be able to know what their profit is, whereas we would never dream of asking our dentist what they earn a month :D

Good luck with your journey..
x

I remember reading on another thread here recently, out of the £37 we pay the CDC for a week's worth of packs, they get to keep about £12. HTH :).

Soon2bslimmer x

Hi!
Good luck with being a CDC, I think if you have some spare time it must be a very satisfying job to do to earn a bit of extra money!
I am just at the start but will definately speak to my CDC later on....didn't want to bother her too much tonight as busy! I think they possibly get something like 10% on the price of everything...not loads but if you have alot of clients it would be a nice amount!
I started SS on Monday and have been weighed tonight and am blown away that I have already lost 7.75 lbs and 5 inches and I have not even done a week yet!! Woohoo! It makes it worth it!
Keep up the good work and I hope you have a fab time in Malta!
x

Back