I have an idea

K Dee

I have an idea swimming around in my head. I want to make a sweet base from instant mash and add a desert topping. What do you think and any ideas, thinking if I rolled it out and cut it into cookies would make some type of biscuit. There's and idea there somewhere. Ideas welcome. :thinking2:

No, I'll not be put off gonna give it a go lol, I obviously have more of a cast iron stomach.

Not to poop your party but I would check with slimming world first as they will prob say it would need to be synned if you start getting creative with smash to make desserts/cakes etc because in theory you are using it as a sub for flour.

I think the only reason they allow the pizza base from smash is because it is part of a meal.

I do wonder though if the adding smash to stock to make gravy is approved by slimming world because really you are using it in place of flour/corn starch.

Try it out hun!

I have lost 2 stone on slimming world (lost every week apart from 1)and that's having in my eating plan, chocolate chickpea cake, cous cous cake, chocolate tofu so I'm really not too bothered about having mash, as long as everything is in moderation. So here goes to my mash cakes/biscuits.......watch this space folks you will have my verdict after the weekend lol x

ooohhh sounds interesting and Im up for trying anything - hence how I got to this size in the first place lol!!! x

K Dee said:
I have lost 2 stone on slimming world (lost every week apart from 1)and that's having in my eating plan, chocolate chickpea cake, cous cous cake, chocolate tofu so I'm really not too bothered about having mash, as long as everything is in moderation. So here goes to my mash cakes/biscuits.......watch this space folks you will have my verdict after the weekend lol x

Hi KDee
I reckon it would work - only because my mum used to make a cake called potato cake. This was not a diet cake at all. I remember it being yummy.
You can buy potato flour - which is quite starchy - I have used this when making some wheat free biscuits for friends.

Give it a go though

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back