Extra Easy I have been really bad...

Carlyd85

This weekend has been the worst weekend for me and eating :-/ I think I've put on 2lb as well :eek:

anyone got any advice on how I can redeem myself and hopefully get a loss on Thursday?

to put on 2lbs you would have needed to eat 7000 calories more than you need to maintain your weight. (3,500 extra calories = 1lb of fat) So its prob just water and bloat from not being used to eating junk any more. Dont start thinking you have blown it!

Drink loads of water, maybe go to half superfree until weigh in day and just draw a line under it! Good luck!

thanks for the advise :) sorry if I sound dull but what do you mean by half super free?

Instead of having a third of your plate as superfree, make half your plate superfree! You will limit calories without feeling like you are doing without.

You'll find a list of all the superfree fruit and veg in your Food Optimising book. You need to have at least 1/3 of a plate superfree - but if you increase it to half a plate - you'll really fill up and give yourself a good loss on the scales by Thursday xx

Ah fab! Thank you!! :)

Back