I have been very quiet - it's hard to type when you're eating..............

stivesliz

Gold Member
Can everyone give me a huuuuuuuge kick up the bum please? I don't care how hard it is - I need it!

I missed class on Tuesday and have been horrendous! I am also ashamed to admit that I bought some Slimfast yesterday in a last ditch bid to shift some weight quickly before I go back to face the music! After my shake for breakfast I had the proper shakes by lunchtime.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Oh Liz bless you hun! Sit down this evening with this forum, and any sw cookbooks or magazines you can find and plan a week of yummy food. Get the enthusiasm back with some tasty recipes and try and go back to basics.
Feel like I'm preaching to the choir here hun as I know you can do it and I know how fab your advice is!
Maybe write a pros and cons list to refocus and remember why you want this?
Most importantly don't give up! (if all else fails pop round to mine and I'll find a big boot ;) )xxx

Oh Liz bless you hun! Sit down this evening with this forum, and any sw cookbooks or magazines you can find and plan a week of yummy food. Get the enthusiasm back with some tasty recipes and try and go back to basics.
Feel like I'm preaching to the choir here hun as I know you can do it and I know how fab your advice is!
Maybe write a pros and cons list to refocus and remember why you want this?
Most importantly don't give up! (if all else fails pop round to mine and I'll find a big boot ;) )xxx

I was doing ok til onday of this week and then went bonkers - I am out for a meal tonight as eldest is off back to uni at the weekend but I am going to do a tesco shop before I go out and then at least I will have the food that I should be eating xxxx

stivesliz said:
I will - its at a seafood cafe so technically I could have grilled seabass and veg OR................I could have beer battered fish and chips followed by banana cheesecake with a caramel sauce LOL xxxxxx

Hmm I wonder which you'll choose?! Haha I know what I'd go for on a special occasion :) x

I did it one day n then went completely off the rails!
I then gained 2.5 lbs!!
Just make sure u get straight back on the plan! dont make the mistake i did!

*Emsie* said:
St.Ives Liz!!!!!!!! Where are you???

Yes getting worried now. Miss you on the boards. If you're off having a life (unlike me trawling the boards at all hours!) then that's fine ;-)

Back