I have cheated :(

Im also confused about that! i hope it doesn’t but im just going to try my best now not pick at anything! because when i have been having little mouthfuls i have had an urge to just start eating lots lol

Also -- Does anyone do a lot exercise on this diet I got told not to but i have been going on long walks I feel like I should be doing more

My advice hun as a CD restarter more than once would be to definitely NOT PICK. It works against what you are trying to achieve and messes with your head IMO as far as trying to "cheat" the system. You've got to follow it 100% and get yourself established in it .

As far as activity/exercise, I am not a CDC but I know the general opinion is that in the first few weeks of CD you take it easy as possible, conserve your energy and basically put yourself at the top of your list. CD early days can make you feel tired as your body adjusts to the changes :)

Hey hun,

Dont let it get you down as its only going to make it worse for yourself. The first week is always the worse as you go into withdrawal symptoms and we have all been there including myself. On my first week I picked at food too and I did lose 7lbs, not as good as everyone else did but hey its 7lbs of sugar. So dust yourself down and get back on the wagon, we are with ya 100% on your journey. If you are feeling the need to pick at food, log yourself on here and we will talk ya out of it. Tomorrow is another day hun so start afresh. Gud luck

Thank you im so glad I joined here I was really feeling like there was no point left in carrying on now after reading all your posts I feel like i can do this again! You have all helped me a lot!! :)

Back