I have come to slim and save

Angellove

I I'm already on lipotrim but after doing it since feb and losing just about six stones I've had enough!!

I have just ordered my first batch and I'm hoping I did the right thing by ordering the man supply as this seemed most cost effective and I'm sure I read on here people do that anyway?! Am I right?! I'm panicking now!!!

Also last time I looked vitamins were available but I didn't see them this time am I to still buy multi vits if so which do you recommend?!

I'm so excited it's given me a new lease of energy by the time this pack is up I should be a goal and then I can use the products to maintain!

Oh also next day delivery is new - I had to do it for tomorrow but I'm out at Drayton manor - I can finally fit in the rides!!! - what will the delivery guy do if I'm out?!

Many thanks sorry I have so many questions that you've all probably heard a million times before!!! Yay though!!

Also I see the instructions for people with no microwave!! I do not have one - does it make life that much harder? Also hi everyone tee hee too excited sorry to be rude!!!

Slim and Save will send you an text with the option to change delivery if it is easier for you. I always add a note on my order asking them to leave it in the porch if there is no reply.

Have fun at Drayton Manor tomorrow. Do you live in the Midlands? You might find it full of school children as it is a favourite place for school trips this time of year.

Good luck with your slim and save journey :)

You are fine ordering the men's pack - gives you more packs for a lower price per pack. For multivitamins I would recommend pregnancy ones as they don't containn vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you. There are instructions on the SnS site for making up packs on the hob.

Good luck on your journey!

How are you goin with it Linsey?? Im quite enjoying it. treat myself to a tin of red salmon the other day! I love the chili con carne, and spag bol, and hazlenut shakes, yum yumm. Iv just ordered the man pack too, after running out of places for extra samples to be delivered to lol xx

Back