I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

That's great, Cheryl! After all this time SSing, did you do WW any different - did you try to do it low carb or did you just have whatever you wanted with your points? I only ask because I'm going to WW when I get off my hols and wondering whether I'll be able to be "normal"!

Hi Debs

Yes I joined last week. Got a new "diary" thread to cover it! Lol

First weigh in tonight and I lost 3.5lbs. I was dead chuffed, really pleased cos I honestly thought I would be lucky to get away with a "stayed the same" after all these years on and off Lipo.

How are you hun? Feeling a little better I hope. I have to go to dentist tomorrow to have a root removed, it has completely split and won't take my crown anymore. I am not looking forward to it.

Well done Cheryl:clap:

Fab loss of 3.5lbs.:party0019:

I hope you get on okay at the dentist.:vibes:

Thanks guys for your thoughts re dentist. Well the root is out, and I am in pain. Instructions on leaflet given to me said NO ALCOHOL NO SMOKING for 24 WTF!!!! So I am having a fag and a medicinal vodka and slimline tonic. (or several!)

Nixx - in reply to your question, I did try to keep the carbs low last week, as I thought that would be asking for trouble re weight gain. Now, this week I am going to introduce a bit more into my diet, so I can get to the "normal" stage, if you see what I mean.

Thanks again for your thoughts x x x

Aww bless you. You'll be feeling as right as rain after a couple more voddies :D.
xx

Hope so nails, feel like ***** at the moment. All my teeth top and bottom left hand side have come out in throbbing sympathy! Gum is still bleeding, painkillers haven't kicked in yet either and I took them almost 2 hours ago. Feeling really sorry for myself, which is so unlike me. Will deffo not be eating anything tonight, so have 9 points for v & t! Thats one bright light on the horizon of doom lol x x x

It seems a double insult that you actually have to pay a small fortune to feel like that too!

My teeth always felt worse AFTER I'd been to the dentist than before I went (in the short term at least). Hope you feel better soon :)

9 points for your voddies, you'll be ok then love! At least you don't have to point your fags eh ;)
xx

Thanks for that Cheryl - I know that makes sense! I know I have to get away from my usual carb scoffathon when I start WW this time. No more huge crusty white baguettes!

Hope you're soon feeling better (although I imagine the 9 vodkas will go some way to make sure you will be!)

Nixx

See every cloud has a silver lining - all those points saved ;)

Hope youre feeling better tomorrow

Morning guys. Feeling 100% better in the mouth department. Just a bit of lingering soreness and a swollen top lip - who needs collagen! Don't know what happened regarding points yesterday, didn't have 9 points worth of voddie (well, I don't think so - after the second lot of painkillers with the voddie I think I was on the verge of unconciousness!) Needless to say, I slept very well lol.

Its a beautiful day here today, so think I shall be out catching some rays in the garden, just lounging the day away. The bay looks beautiful, not a breath of wind, the sea is like a millpond and St Michael's Mount looks magnificent. Just a few little fluffy white clouds in the sky too, so looks promising.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and comments.

Glad to hear you're feeling more comfortable today Cheryl.
I remember staying in Penzance when I was on holiday as a kid. We visited St Michaels Mount (amazing!) and I loved all the shell shops around the harbour.

I bought loads of shells and some violet perfume with a little Cornish Piskie on top of the bottle ... lovely memories!

I hate dentists! So much so I havent been near one for nealry 3 years!
Im glad you are feeling better.

Ax

Thanks Andi

Still a bit sore tonight, and I haven't been feeling 100% today, very "out of it" woozy and tired, so have been lying down a lot.

Have cut back from the strong painkillers to just paracetamol now, hopefully won't need any tomorrow.

Supposed to be going into town tomorrow, bank, shopping and to see my daughter and her bump! Then up to see the twin grandchildren (they are 2 years old on Monday! I can't believe it), then grocery shopping and home!

just caught up on this, hope you soon feel more with it babes, tooth pain is nasty, really gets you down.
hope the weather is good down your neck of the woods & you are enjoying it
xx :)

Hi Cheryl

What a fab loss in your first week, i'm flabbergasted!! Did you SS right up until joining WW or had you eaten before your first weigh in day??

Glad your mouth is feeling better - ouch ouch ouch - hate the dentist! Agree with RD, my teeth always feel worse AFTER a visit too!

Can you share some of your daily menu's with us?

Luv,

Hi Cheryl, thanks hun. Weather has been glorious down here the past few days, long may it continue.

Hi Karen. I was sort of SSing. Two packs and a meal in the evening, low carb high protein of course.

Daily menus change, but usually start with 2 Oatibix and milk with 3 or 4 dried apricots chopped up (I use the 'one' which is skimmed milk, but tastes perzackly like semi. Lunch - can be fish fingers and beans or scrambled egg mushrooms and salad, or an omelette, or tuna and mayo sarny and a pack of WW hula hoops. Evening varies - quorn cottage pie, or quorn dippers with sweet chilli sauce, mayo and salad. Which leaves me a few points for treats, such as Cadbury's Choc mousse light, or a WW dessert. Pick at fruit too.
I only have 17 points a day to use, but usually find after my 3 main meals and desserts I have about 3 - 4 left over for the evening munchies!

Back