I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

A fab result Cheryl! This is really working for you - I'm chuffed to bits :D

Thanks Debs, I must admit I am quite chuffed too. Its not a big loss, but at this stage, any loss is great. Can't wait till Saturday hun xxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011: Well done Cheryl :party0011::party0011::party0011:
You're doing fantastically well, keep it up love :)
xx

:scale::bliss::party0019:

Well Done Cheryl. WW is definitely working for you.

Ax

Thanks Andi.

Jot, I did Lipotrim to lose the most of the weight, just trying to lose a few pounds and reintroduce food sensibly xx

I did it in stages, as I had health problems (I had cancer five times) in total it was about 8 months over a period of a few years. I first did it 10 years ago, but I lost 4 stone and then had to have treatment and a break, maintained for over 18 months, then did it again but treatment interrupted that. I never really gained a lot during the breaks, no more than 9lbs max. I finally got to 10st 10 two and a half years ago, since then gained no more than 5 or 6lbs and shifted it again. Now I am at WW and loving it.

OMG 5 times i hope your are ok now, but you look absolutely fantastic. i have started on the cd i ss for the first 8 days then moved over to the 790 plan, but i am struggling but not cheating. i have about 4 stone to lose, i put on a lot of weight after the birth of my 2 kids only i cant use that excuse for ever so here i am.

Cheryl - well done! 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely fantastic - particulary when you've been on a vlcd! really brilliant.

Cant believe your a granny!! from your pic you just do not look old enough to have children old enough!! - you look fabulous!.

Think you are dead right - ww is a great idea to maintain and re-introduce food sensibly! -

Best of luck Cheryl

Thanks Paula

I've got loads to update from this week, will do it in the morning! Too late, and too many voddies, to do it tonight.

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys xxx

hi Cheryl,
sounds like you're really doing well, good on you.
hope you have a good day, will check in later to read your exploits of the week !
xx :)

Well, where to start! Better be from Sunday I spose.

So....Sunday 12th August

Day before the twin grandchildren's second birthday, and we all trotted off to Trevaskis Farm for lunch at 3pm. We were kept waiting ages because the people on our table were lingering. This obviously meant that the children were a bit grouchy and had to be entertained a bit longer, but it was OK. Son had been out on the razzle the night before and he had a hangover, but that was his own fault. Lunch went well, I stuck to my points. Unfortunately granddaughter had an upset tummy (brought on by copious amounts of apple juice pre-lunch) and had a bit of an accident which granny had to sort out (TMI alert). Poor dear was covered and it took loads of wet wipes to get her sorted, fortunately this didnt happen in the restaurant, but on the way back to the car. Son had taken them back to the car, but not their "bag" with all their cleaning bits. Couldn't leave one behind to come to get it, so had to wait for us to appear. Granddaughter was getting quite upset by this time and in tears, bless her. Obviously we didn't know, but I calmed her down and sorted things.

Left, dropped off my parents and home. I was knackered! I am sure there is some connection with the seat of our car and my mum's mouth. The minute she sits down she starts talking - non stop!! And its all things she has said before, and all completely at random, no flow to the conversation at all! It was 5pm by now. Surprisingly not hungry for the rest of the day.

Had a phone call from step-daughter who is on holiday with boyfriend and children in Northern Ireland. She casually informed us she is getting married over there on Thursday !!! They had been planning it for weeks. I must admit I was suspicious about questions she had been asking about dates of birth etc, and the fact that they were going over there for 3 weeks. But we were delighted for her.

We had a couple of drinks :party0036:(well, several - all pointed for me) and I retired to bed rather merry! Well more than merry really!:sign0007:

Monday 13th August

Twins 2nd birthday!

Had to go back to the dentist as mouth still very sore. Hubby had an appointment too. So double whammy for us. I have an infection, but he didn't want me to have antibiotics, but just to ride it out if I could (great!) Rushed up town after to get card for stepdaughter and posted off a cheque with it. Did some shopping for bits and pieces then home again for lunch.

Phone call from daughter (and bump) her and partner Jason are moving into a new house which he and his father had built - long story behind it, he had designed and built it, fell out with father etc etc, now kissed and made up. They could be in within 2 weeks, hopefully before bump is launched so madness all day sorting out new beds, wardrobes etc etc, which my mum is buying for them. Oh decisions decisions!!!

Back out again to see twins for their birthday - as you can imagine it was total chaos up there. Mouth throbbing like mad all afternoon, so left them all to it and came home to a message from step-son saying he had been accepted into the Navy and just had to have one last security check before he joined up, probably at the end of the year. Another panic all round, as we tried to recall where we lived and for how long etc etc. My memory is good for things like that, but Ash.........well he's a man.

Diet went well throughout the day though and that's what counts.

So another day over and dusted.

Tuesday 14th August

Forgot to say hubby's on holiday this week, so things are not as normal (whatever that is).

Hubby off up to parents as he is helping dad build a cupboard thing outside to house the gas bottles. Raining most of the day though, but they will work in the garage.

Daughter rang before he left, asking to be picked up so she could come up here and talk new houses etc. Hubby set off to collect her. They were ages returning. What should have been a 10 - 15 min round trip turned into almost an hour. The traffic was nose to tail all along the promenade into town and he just had to sit in it and wait. Fortunately DD had the sense to start walking towards him and they finally met up and returned home. He dropped her off and set off to parents.

Back