I have decided.....................

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
To do SS. Last night I struggled to fit in the 3rd CD shake so I went to bed without it. I also find that food is completely unappealing to me while I'm on the diet, so rather than force myself to eat a bit of chicken or tuna I thought I'd be as well just having my 3 CD's. I don't really struggle with hunger, more boredom.

Will I forget how to eat?

And as this is my 20th post I can now put an avvy up, so I'll go and do that now. :D

No still can't put an avvy up........:cry:

i think its 25 or 50 i can never remember....and ooo i start tomorrow ...cant wait too see the gorgeous you <3 :)

i think its 25 or 50 i can never remember....and ooo i start tomorrow ...cant wait too see the gorgeous you <3 :)

Aww thanks, I've been reading your othr posts and you're really lovely x

awwwwh thanks what a great compilement, but i have a problem with talking farrrr to much xD

try saying hey to ther members in the introductions or playing the word games ....soon gets your post numbers up ^.^

Hi Scooterchick -- I am pretty sure it is 50 posts. And JustForMe was spot on... go on the chitchat and find some word games, movie games, etc and that will boost your postings very fast. Then, you can have an avatar, personal message people, etc.

I think once you are in ketosis a person often loses interest in food. You won't forget how to eat -- and once you start back you'll be shocked at how quickly you get back into bad food habits. So, I highly recommend that once you get to goal to go through the management steps -- and make permanent life changes.
I am relosing 2 stone (of the 5 I lost in 2008) because I did not complete the manangement steps, and did not make permanent life style changes to help me maintain my weight. I slowly crept up a couple of pounds a month -- then had a big holiday gain -- well, and I'm back at it.

MM

Last edited:
Thanks for that Mel. So perhaps I'm in ketosis already? Yeah, that would be fab! So far today I've had 1/2 a cappucino shake (cos it was :sign0137:) and chicken and mushroom soup. Must admit I'm drooling at the mouth thinking about the ice cold chocolate velvet tetra I have chilling in the fridge. Then that will be the end of day 1 SS.

Day 4 CD tomorrow, my CDC said day 3 is the hardest!

Hi SC -- I think your CD Consultant is probably right -- Day 3 is usually when you're not in ketosis, and still craving sugar and carbs. And, everything seems to smell so good.

I had a cappuchino this morning and thought ewww. But, then i split it into two mugs and added in some real coffee and artificial sweetner -- then it was actually YUM.

MM

Back