I have failed...

Am doing step 2 810 cal and last night I caved in and felt so depressed I ate some low fat cottage cheese, some pickled onions and had chicken and mushrooms from the Chinese, steamed my own green veg (just broccoli and courgette) but had a lot more than allowed and a few spoons of plain boiled rice. Didn't think it would be that bad as kept it low carbs and other than the sauce in the Chinese and the few spoons of rice, it was all allowed food.

I have just done a ketosis urine test and am out of ketosis . Have I completely ruined my week even though its the only cheat I've had? Feel so bloated again now.

Does this diet make anyone else miserable? Am constantly feeling miserable and falling out with my partner and wondering is it worth all this?

Suppose am needing to know in not alone and haven't completely messed it up.

Thanks for reading.

Yours,
Gutted.

Hi :)

You are certainly not alone and you havent completely messed up, you have just had a minor slip up!!

What you ate wasnt super carby so I wouldnt think it has given ur body too much of a new glycogen store. It would probably have been the sauce that did the most damage but obviously the rice didnt help! Anyway what im trying to say is if you can stay on track religiously today ( it eill be hard because youll probably feel really hungry again) you will probably go back to having traces of ketones by tomorrow morning... it shouldnt take long at all to get back on track hun as you didnt go too far

Please dont give up! The depressed feeling will soon go away when you are in full ketosis you just have to be strong to get the but eveybody in this forum is really supportive so just keep posting when you are feeling low :) we all have low moments!

Becks

Back