I have finally started CD!!!!

morning hunnie:)
wwwwoooooowwwww we are on day two:party0019:
i know what you mean about the cheese and brocolli soup!!!!when i have that one it nearly made me sick:mad::sign0137:
i did the kids crumpets for when they got in from school!!and i didnt even lick me fingers!!:D
i was very tempted to eat last night as i was up til about 3 our mate who lives next door but one banged his head and cut it all open so it was an hospital job my oh took him and didnt get in til 6am,he ended up with 10 stiches!!all he was bothered about is that he would not be able to go work today!!but i didnt eat anything,if i wasnt on this diet i know i would of pigged out:rolleyes:
we want to loose simular amounts of weight which will be great as we can support each other all the way!!
do you have kids??
well heres to day 2!!!we will do this..hopefully we might be in ketosis tomorrow...here comes the smelly breath:eek:
emma.xxx

Morning to you

Toffee and walnut was a pleasant surprise. Last night sounds ... fun! well done for not eating! I had to get to sleep by about 12 because I thought I might start eating my own arm.

Yeah I just noticed our BMIs are almost exactly the same, in it for the long haul :)!! Would definately be cool to support each other.

I don't unfortunately have children, I am a bit of an inbetweener at the moment, finished Uni a couple of years back but haven't really started the next stage of my life, so am living with parents. I think I've been waiting to lose the weight before I move on to the next stage but I have a plan.

By my 25th birthday I should have enough saved for a deposit or to travel, I will be debt free and judging by how we both kicked day 1's a*se should be a skinny minny!

I do have a 10 year old brother though and sometimes I feel like his 3rd parent.

I am hoping to be in ketosis soon, but I don't have any ketostix to check, I guess we will know from the dogbreath and feeling on top of the world!!

Going to try the lactose free cappuccino for brekkie in an hour...even though I am trying to think of food as fuel rather than something to be enjoyed i am a bit apprehensive... wish me luck

understand how you were thinking of eating your arm:)my cats were looking rather tasty:D
im having banana shake for my first one today!!!
when is your weigh in???ive got to sort a day with my cdc!!probaly be next saturday:)
your plans sound great and yes you will be a skinny minny by the time you go traveling!!
are you at work today??
im hoping to be starting two jobs next week..fingers crossed
good luck for today
emma.xxx
goodluck.jpg

Yeah I am at work, I am on here inbetween inputting student details on the system, I work in a university.

Good luck on the two jobs, next week, do you have them in the bag or are you going for interviews? I am sure you will do great!

My weigh in will be on Wednesday... but thinking of changing my CDC as she does group sessions, will give it a go though and see how I like it.

Still saving my banana shake for a special occasion, but I do have a banana tetra in my bag as I have a BBQ at work today, free food and booze so if I get tempted I will go with the tetra instead.

Good Luck for today, should be a walk in the park after yesterday, I hope so for your cats' sake!! :)

hehehe...
im almost sure ive got one job,as my mate is the manager:)and im realy confident on the other job!!!its for a cook at the police station so if i get that the food is going to look and smell yummy!!!:eek:..
going to have my first shake at 11am today...banana is my favorite one!!

Good luck to both of you. It's a fantastic diet and the pounds will drop off if you stick to it religiously. Look forward to keeping up with your progress.

and dont worry abot bbq once your in ketosis the food will look nice but you will just no its not for you .... i diid my sons party food trust me amazing food lol never touched a morcel though i must admit to smelling the cake !!!

thanks for that nightnight, was just about to rationalise eating some chicken later as I am supposed to be on 4 shakes and I am only having 3 so I can afford a chicken drumstick... but seeing your amazing weight loss (and FitandTrim's - forgot to thank her...) has inspired me, no workplace barbie is going to taste good enough to ruin my progress.
Next year I can have a couple of chicken drumsticks wearing my size 10/12 jeans!!! Also I was speaking to my CDC and since I should be at goal around Christmas time I'm planning a winter barbeque, they are all the rage :)

probably shouldn't mention food whilst we are all SS, I think I like the torture myself. I'm the kind of person who meets up with ex boyfriends and checks the facebook pages of those friends who have perfect lives so I can look at all their pictures "here is me in haiwai with some hot rich guy who adores me"!!

As said in Sex and the City the movie, I'm an emotional self harmer, as evidenced by my watching celebrity masterchef last night and having the F word on series link on Sky+

Ahh if you can't join them you can at least get tips for when you can.

Doubt I could resist party food though.... ummm buffet

Im due to hit target a week before Christmas, Im missing having BBQ's every weekend

looks like there is going to be lots of slinky ladies at christmas...hopefully me included!!!:D:D
emma.xxxx
hows it going??

Famous last words talking about how poxy the work BBQ would be, just walked past the buckets full of champagne bottles and professional chefs and wait staff and lovely garden party good times, must be gooooood......

Resisted Subway today, can resist anything.

Goood luck!!
you tooo emma.. even though you've done amazingly already:D x

emma as in red11.. mrs ginge haha x

Back