• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have given up

no not JUDDDing
I have given up and put the heating on - I was going to try to hold out till the end of the month (no fire in this place) but I am cold and I think partly its to do with the DD's so I think the money I save on food will be spent on heating :)
as long as the diet works I am not complaining
just really wanted to see how many people too a look to see if I gave up JUDDDing :D

ok so I have a warped sense of humour - blame my dad :):)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Not funny Mrs had me going for a minute. Thought you had given up lol.:D
I think the money I save on food will be spent on heating :)
Good idea, I leave my heating until as long as possible the OH said to me the other day he was switching it on and I told him to put on a jumper instead!:rolleyes:

HOE

aka Hope Over Experience!
You little minx! I immediately felt my rescue and compassion gene kick in but glad to find it's only the heating. Great going, keep on keeping on and snuggle up in the warmth.

but girls have you seen how many hits this thread has had over 30 - so many nosey people all wanting to see someone who cant take the alternate day diet :):)

Hey now!!! NOT COOL!!!! I was reading the topic and I was like "OH NOOOO" ARGH!!! NOT FUNNY!!! ROFLLLL!!!! :)

You made me panic then missy! I was thinking OH NO YOU CAN'T and was just about to give you a virtual kick up the arse lol!!! I haven't given in to the heating yet, but the blanket was put on the bed too nights ago. After I had been snuggled up in it all eve on the sofa, hence why I didn't come on here Tues eve lol, I was too snuggly!!!