I have gone way off track

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Snozzberry, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Even though I am supposedly still doing WW online, ever since I've decided to join a meeting next week it's like I want my final fling again and I can't get my head into WW gear at all. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Awwww its understandable......see if you can stick with it.....but if you cant dont beat yourself up over it....

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Yes I agree with sonya. try and get it under control but if you do have the last fling, dont beat yourself up, start again when you join your class.

Good luck

5. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    ditto to the others, just try not to go too mad and you can treat going to a meeting as a fresh start

good luck! :)

6. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi i felt like that a couple of weeks ago when i swapped sw for ww i found i was munching on snacks more and feeling guilty so i just stopped sw altogether and waited till my first ww meeting and started afresh i put on 2lb through doing that though so i suppose it depends on how you feel about the prospect of possibly putting on a few pounds then again you might be lucky and not. good luck with your choice and meeting x:)

7. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you everyone, well somehow I managed to sts so I'm happy with that.

Now this may sound odd but I am fully expecting the meeting scales to weigh more than mine (never met any slimming club scales that didn't) so I am inclined to think don't follow WW to the letter but just be sensible and at least that way it will feel deserved if I am told I weigh more than I thought on Monday. I just feel that pyschologically, if I've been really good this week and then put on simply due to different scales it will demotivate me before I've even begun.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.