I have gone way off track

Snozzberry

Even though I am supposedly still doing WW online, ever since I've decided to join a meeting next week it's like I want my final fling again and I can't get my head into WW gear at all. :(

Awwww its understandable......see if you can stick with it.....but if you cant dont beat yourself up over it....

Yes I agree with sonya. try and get it under control but if you do have the last fling, dont beat yourself up, start again when you join your class.

Good luck

ditto to the others, just try not to go too mad and you can treat going to a meeting as a fresh start

good luck! :)

Hi i felt like that a couple of weeks ago when i swapped sw for ww i found i was munching on snacks more and feeling guilty so i just stopped sw altogether and waited till my first ww meeting and started afresh i put on 2lb through doing that though so i suppose it depends on how you feel about the prospect of possibly putting on a few pounds then again you might be lucky and not. good luck with your choice and meeting x:)

Thank you everyone, well somehow I managed to sts so I'm happy with that.

Now this may sound odd but I am fully expecting the meeting scales to weigh more than mine (never met any slimming club scales that didn't) so I am inclined to think don't follow WW to the letter but just be sensible and at least that way it will feel deserved if I am told I weigh more than I thought on Monday. I just feel that pyschologically, if I've been really good this week and then put on simply due to different scales it will demotivate me before I've even begun.

Back