I have had to give up CD

5stone2lose

Starting again...
I have no choice as went to the benefits office today and all I have to say is it was a nightmare and I cant afford to carry on. I have told my cdc and shes understood my reasons, But now im completely lost I havent eaten as I dont know what to eat All I have done is drink water.

My mum cant afford to pay out for my diet for me, and says that I can return to it once everythings sorted, which is true but what do I do now?
:confused:

Aww, sorry to hear that,honey. Could you try eating low GI like Roche? I appreciate you can't afford CD but sometimes things happen for the best. Take care. Carrie.x

Sorry to hear you have to stop CD,but I can understand with all you are going threoug I think you are doing well not to just eat anything in site.
As Carrie suggested why not try the GI There is quite a bit of info on the site about it and everyone is still here to help and support you.
Glad you are getting things sorted,
How are you feeling .
Sending {{{HUGS}}}
Let us know how you are doing xx

Sorry you can't afford to carry on but like the others say there is alot of advice about other diets on this site and you can still keep going on your weight loss. Good luck xxx

((hugs)) I know how hard it is when money is short.. and that it's easy to eat cheaply..

Remember that markets sell fruit and veg a lot cheaper than supermarkets, and perhaps you could have lots of this to cut down on calories too.

I'd basically count calories and then you can go below the daily amount and lose slowly that way. :) or as others have said, there are lots of other diets around too.

I'm sure if you keep your eye on the prize you can continue your good work! ((Hugs))

We're all here for you, no matter what eating plan you are on! ;)

Cal counting works! I have been on it 12 weeks now and have not been working really hard at it but have managed to lose 20lbs in that time. You can so do this, I am going to start making a very vegetably chicken soup from Monday and have a nice big bowlful for my lunch everyday. Nutrious, low cal, cheap and very tasty! I think you may be very pleasantly surprised at how well you can do. Good luck. Love

Hiya, just to let you know, I have an idea how u feel!! I am starting CD tomorrow.....I wanted to do LL but just couldnt afford £66 pound a week, and to sign a contract to say I'll pay that for 14 weeks when I'm on my own with my little girl. I was gutted when I realised how much it would cost and that I genuinely couldnt afford it, no matter how good they market it!! CD is a much cheaper alternative and I will have to scrape by and scrimp on other things for a while, but I know it'll be worth it in the end....
Hopefully things will change for you soon and if you need to you can pick up where you left off, but just try not to undo all your hard work so far....good luck!!

Hiya, To be honest I havent really ate anything yestaday I just ate fruit, I have got some chicken breast and salad today, Im staying low carb, and im drinking about 3-4 liters I cant stop drinking now im used to it!!

Would just like to add..... God i miss the choc orange bars already lol I used to have it in the evening, I didnt know what to do with myself yestaday!

Oh 5s2l, I really feel for you, hang on in there as you will still do it, I have so much respect for you that you didnt just think, oh I can't do it so ill eat everything in sight, Im sure many have done that so well done you.

Keep posting hun, you are so brave x

Oh 5s2l, I really feel for you, hang on in there as you will still do it, I have so much respect for you that you didnt just think, oh I can't do it so ill eat everything in sight, Im sure many have done that so well done you.

Keep posting hun, you are so brave x

I think because I have done the diet for over 2 months I had a reutine and I lost over 2 stone and dont want to put it back on, I have become scared of food , and Could of easily ate the choccy bars in the carboard but Im to scared of what will happen, i need to lose weight for my health as well, so I got to stay strong for my kids!:)

((hugs)) it's that fear that will stop you putting it back on!
You can do this... it's just a different way of eating you need to find. ;)

We're all here for you!

Back